Hey fellow villagers!
Just another quick patch with some fixes. We want to thank everybody for giving us feedback, which really helps us out.
Patch notes (ver. 0.9.4221):
- Fixed bug causing pasture slaughtering working not as intended
- Pasture workers now properly prioritize food/water depending on which animal in the pasture needs more at that given time
- Fixed a bug with incorrect village resources window information
- Application log does not grow in size that fast now
- Roads related issues should be fixed now
- Builders getting stuck and freezing has been fixed
On top of this, you’ll be happy to know that we will be releasing a development roadmap as soon as we have stabilized the gameplay experience and have fixed major bugs in the current build.