Flax seed, advanced farming

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Khan-
Zealous Believer

Flax seed, advanced farming

Post by Khan- » 24 Dec 2016, 11:12

Hi there

One of the hardest skill to level right now could be advanced farming, wheat grind to flavour or beehives totally random

we could grind flax seeds in the advanced farming skill, making linen oil

linen oil could be used by 90+ carpenters to add quality or max durability to items, up to x application for one item
could up the quality of arrows, tools etc...
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Styxwash
Zealous Believer

Re: Flax seed, advanced farming

Post by Styxwash » 24 Dec 2016, 17:07

I like this.

Stuff like beeswax and other biproducts should be implemented.

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 24 Dec 2016, 17:58

bee wax is also a good idea from the same skill ! :beer:
and bee wax could be used for leather stuff, same way as linen oil, quality or durability :D
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Rodya
Devoted Believer

Post by Rodya » 25 Dec 2016, 20:58

I'd say, i've grinded for about 2500 wheat to get to 60 adv farming, and gathered about 50 units of honey. And the rates are 2x. It will be a horror on open beta.

Nakari
Zealous Believer

Post by Nakari » 29 Jan 2017, 05:06

I like this idea too. another use for the oil from the flax could be lamp oil. wouldnt burn like naptha but could burn for a short time or somthing.. It would give us an actual use for flax seed.. as it stands now we just drop that stuff on the ground because once you got like 500 you dont need anymore. its useless. cant event feed it to animals that i know of.

On another note for advance farming right now. Its been made to easy. On x1 with 5 Cookies putting you at a 2.0 multiplier you can get to 60 advance farming with 1325 wheat which is 265 total actions. Before it took alot more.. like 10 times more if not more. I hope this skill is still being tweaked. If it was made 5 times harder than it is now. It would be 6625 wheat/1325 actions which would make more sense than only 265 times.. Its still alot but its still a doable amount. Skill Food should not be this easy to obtain. We should have to work for it just like anything else.

Return to Feedback Section