Getting well and better

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis
Website & Forum Manager

Getting well and better

Post by Arrakis » 19 Dec 2016, 19:44

Life is Feudal: MMO

Hey everyone,

This weekend was one of the hottest weekends in the history of our team. Servers were going up and down with a steady pace; this current patch is designed to slow that steady pace down, along with some other issues that you guys have unfortunately suffered! We must warn you that some of the issues are still in place, because they have proven to be not exactly easy and fast to fix - but we’re hoping to defeat most of them within the next few days!

Patch notes (ver. 0.6.20.0 (MMO)):

New features and tweaks:
  • Provided some Judgment Hour related fixes. (JH will not be active for now, until we completely fix it. Expect JH to start working closer to this Friday.)
  • Tweaked some combat skill multipliers to slow their progression a bit
  • Soft stamina (that represents your oxygen level while underwater) drains significantly slower now, while you’re underwater
  • Vassal States can not change their political states and can only remove ally to break away from their suzerain
  • Buildings outside of claimed areas can now be damaged with siege weaponry
  • ‘Trespassers’ no longer works on your enemies (members of the guild you’re officially at war with)
  • Added proper mass players messaging to avoid the whole, ‘Now you are the leader of Beta Testers’ prefix :)
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed the 2nd main reason for server crashes. The main reason is still being worked on :(
  • Owner timer on movable objects (horses, furniture etc.) is fixed and has priority over the claim. While dismounting your horse on an enemy claim you will have a certain amount of time to remount your horse, while the timer ticks
  • Guilds in official ally and war standings will not suffer from alignment penalties while ‘interacting’ with each other
  • Implemented some server log-related optimization to improve server performance
  • Fixed the monument upgrade progress bar not being rendered in some situations

- The team

Saar
Zealous Believer

Re: Getting well and better

Post by Saar » 19 Dec 2016, 19:55

Traduction française disponible sur von Culm
Last edited by Saar on 19 Dec 2016, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 19 Dec 2016, 20:09

I've crashed 6 times since you wrote this 20 minutes ago.

It's not getting any better, or well for that matter ... that's even more than before.

Arrakis
Website & Forum Manager

Post by Arrakis » 19 Dec 2016, 20:36

If you are suffering from crashes, opening the console after clicking 'play' once again may or may not help as well as typing ConnectToGameServer in the console.

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 19 Dec 2016, 20:41

Arrakis wrote:If you are suffering from crashes, opening the console after clicking 'play' once again may or may not help as well as typing ConnectToGameServer in the console.

thanks, but I don't know how to open console, I am using French AZERTY keyboard and the ~ is not on same key and don't work.

Wortnes
Zealous Believer

Post by Wortnes » 19 Dec 2016, 20:45

Markrondot wrote:
Arrakis wrote:If you are suffering from crashes, opening the console after clicking 'play' once again may or may not help as well as typing ConnectToGameServer in the console.

thanks, but I don't know how to open console, I am using French AZERTY keyboard and the ~ is not on same key and don't work.

Try ctrl+ whatever buttom comes right before the 1 key.
Heavy RP Crafting | Logistics Guild

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 19 Dec 2016, 20:53

Wortnes wrote:
Markrondot wrote:

Try ctrl+ whatever buttom comes right before the 1 key.

ok, tried that during loading screen and as soon as I pressed the key, it crashed the game lol

2nd time I tried as instructed, just before clicking "play" but nothing happened ..

ingame nothing happened either

Arrakis
Website & Forum Manager

Post by Arrakis » 19 Dec 2016, 20:56

Please try using repair option too.

I_Spartacus_I
True Believer

Post by I_Spartacus_I » 19 Dec 2016, 21:02

Great update, any estimate on when we can expect new armor models though?
:D :D :D :D

Linbaba
True Believer

Post by Linbaba » 19 Dec 2016, 21:37

"getting well and better".

You know what is going now?

I'm not crashing after a few minutes in game.

I can't get into the game .....

And it's not a connection problem either :

The GAME CRASHES BEFORE IT HAS EVEN FINISHED LOADING !!!

thanks for patch, much better and so so so so well.

Return to News and Information