Getting well and better

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.

Wookiee420
True Believer

Re: Getting well and better

Post by Wookiee420 » 13 Jan 2017, 16:04

Blackberrygoo wrote:The devs shouldn't be calling this a "beta". Just like when they "fully released" LIF YO they have jumped the gun and don't know when to recognize an alpha in progress . This MMO beta is one of the worst betas I have ever seen , hardly even half a dozen testers at one time , the server crashes and doesn't let people in for days on end , there's really NO progress being made becuase this game isn't in beta it's in PRE ALPHA , why do the devs seem to think that this MMO is ready to be called beta when the architectures all wrong , the server doesn't work and the people can't play ? This is An alpha , a closed one at that , and don't try and argue that it's not becuase the rough state of the game would say otherwise .

Get your shit fixed , and for that matter work harder on the damn game and if you're going to make everyone wait for another lackluster beta wave please call this one an alpha wave cuz no one believes the quality is up to par in this mmo to call it "beta wave testing".

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Game works flawlessly as it is for me, the only issue i have is sunrise while its raining causes lag, and once froze me. Not log in issues, no other crashes, nothing. Maybe you just have a shit computer? Or a shit attitude? Or its just you? You dont need to be a dick because things dont work for you. You clearly don't understand making games and what beta is.

Olivemanchester

Re: Getting well and better

Post by Olivemanchester » 16 Jan 2017, 10:29

Blackberrygoo wrote:The devs shouldn't be calling this a "beta". Just like when they "fully released" LIF YO they have jumped the gun and don't know when to recognize an alpha in progress . This MMO beta is one of the worst betas I have ever seen , hardly even half a dozen testers at one time , the server crashes and doesn't let people in for days on end , there's really NO progress being made becuase this game isn't in beta it's in PRE ALPHA , why do the devs seem to think that this MMO is ready to be called beta when the architectures all wrong , the server doesn't work and the people can't play ? This is An alpha , a closed one at that , and don't try and argue that it's not becuase the rough state of the game would say otherwise .

Get your shit fixed , and for that matter work harder on the damn game and if you're going to make everyone wait for another lackluster beta wave please call this one an alpha wave cuz no one believes the quality is up to par in this mmo to call it "beta wave testing".

The game is obviously not ready for release but devs made a great job. Update your computer and be patient! You whining but it doesn't speed up the process

Return to News and Information