granaries and warehouses

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: Forest Village? Post it here!

Darkiger

granaries and warehouses

Post by Darkiger » 06 May 2017, 12:26

Please create an automatic upgrade of the granaries and warehouses !
Every 100 people -> 50% more space for instance. This will motivate the players to increase their population and this will avoid to create 1000 granaries and warehouses for 300 people ... because this really sucks !

I have over 300 people in my town and I have more granaries and warehouses than houses ... this starts to become out of control. I can't imagine if I reach 500 people ... and without any granaries management, this is horrible to find out where our resources are kept.

Please help us to find out where are our resources and supplies when we have 30 granaries and 12 warehouses spread out on the map.

OMG please do something :fool:

Baal
True Believer

Re: granaries and warehouses

Post by Baal » 07 May 2017, 08:33

hm i think it's fine, every guild have to manage needs and stocks, keep the best quality and throw the bad, not produce if there is overload.
The warehouse can be fit with multiple container inside, technically we can already double the capacity of a warhouse with chests and barrels piled up.

For me the best option is maybe to create a new barrel container much larger like one of those we can see inside the warehouse model, like a 400 or 500 stone barrel (2x the chest).

Schalkan
Devoted Believer

Post by Schalkan » 07 May 2017, 10:16

Baal wrote:hm i think it's fine, every guild have to manage needs and stocks, keep the best quality and throw the bad, not produce if there is overload.
The warehouse can be fit with multiple container inside, technically we can already double the capacity of a warhouse with chests and barrels piled up.

For me the best option is maybe to create a new barrel container much larger like one of those we can see inside the warehouse model, like a 400 or 500 stone barrel (2x the chest).

he is speeking of the life is feudal forest village not of the mmo :D

Baal
True Believer

Post by Baal » 07 May 2017, 16:38

Ah sorry, my mistake, it's not easy to see what forum's section is about :D

Return to Suggestions and Ideas