green light instead of the standard orange color

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Eckister

green light instead of the standard orange color

Post by Eckister » 08 Feb 2017, 14:48

hello guys!

this strange thing is happening to a few players on our server - they have a few spots where the lamps and other light sources (sometimes even standard animations) emit a green light.

while this does sound like a rendering problem on their PCs, I thought Id rather ask as 2 players experienced the same problems on the same spots.

an example from one of our GMs:
http://imgur.com/LbEtHgC

in case you need more, she can provide it. :-D

Asimov

Re: green light instead of the standard orange color

Post by Asimov » 09 Feb 2017, 09:01

That was an issue in the past as well. The work around back then, was to turn the light off and on

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 09 Feb 2017, 11:42

Hey, please send a report to helpme@lifeisfeudal.com with your dxdiag and game logs. You can also attach those from your players who have a similar issue or ask them to send it to us as well and we'll investigate it. Thanks.

Eckister

Post by Eckister » 10 Feb 2017, 19:33

Im the one with thanks to give Arrakis. :Yahoo!: :Bravo:

Im currently googling where to find the required data and will send them your way.

Thank you very much in advance for your support!

Jaspaer

Post by Jaspaer » 10 Feb 2017, 21:39

Excuse me Arrakis, sir, but your link doesn't work :-( I tried to send message 4 times but always got reback information - "The message was not delivered because of an unknown error on the server receiver side ".

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 11 Feb 2017, 17:10

Jaspaer wrote:Excuse me Arrakis, sir, but your link doesn't work :-( I tried to send message 4 times but always got reback information - "The message was not delivered because of an unknown error on the server receiver side ".

Yep sounds like LIF quality support .

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 11 Feb 2017, 19:00

Jaspaer wrote:Excuse me Arrakis, sir, but your link doesn't work :-( I tried to send message 4 times but always got reback information - "The message was not delivered because of an unknown error on the server receiver side ".

Weird, which email provider are you using? Anyway, if sending an email doesn't work for you, use this form to submit your report.

Jaspaer

Post by Jaspaer » 11 Feb 2017, 22:48

Arrakis, I using my polish email provider wp.pl, I also tried to send it from gmail. Btw, in the last three days I haven't seen this green light anymore. But I will try use this other way, and send you this dxdiag and logs from this 2 days when I saw it.

Thx for your help!

Return to General Discussion