Guide for the new armors and regional resources.

Want to learn or teach others some of the finer details of Life is Feudal? This section is for the game guides, tutorials and FAQ's.
Leth_

Re: Guide for the new armors and regional resources.

Post by Leth_ » 13 Apr 2017, 19:49

Interesting idea Ilrak. I for one enjoy the new system, as it gives more content to the end game. Also, the new patch made Royal Armor more than just a fashion statement, which is much better imo.

Also, just to go off of Sharana's original post I have an updated version of the region map. (Not all that different, just a bit more accurate)

Spoiler

Ty Sharana for the amazing breakdown :Bravo:

Elgar

Post by Elgar » 18 Apr 2017, 12:53

Sharana wrote:You have chance to get the regional resources in those parts of the map, the chance is 1% for all (iron/copper ore, boards, sand, soil etc).

Great guide, Sharana, thank you !

I have a question about leather. How do you get regional leather ? By killing wild animals, or by killing animals in coops, barns and stables ? Or both ?

I have a lot of leather from my breeding animals, but I never saw a regional leather.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
"Life is Feudal punches you in the mouth and then laughs at you for bleeding." - Saxxon

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 18 Apr 2017, 13:01

Elgar wrote:I have a question about leather. How do you get regional leather ? By killing wild animals, or by killing animals in coops, barns and stables ? Or both ?

I have a lot of leather from my breeding animals, but I never saw a regional leather.

It's only from hunting and skinning animals in the specific region. Really rare stuff, you skin like 100 animals for a single regional leather on average :)

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 18 Apr 2017, 13:03

LetholdusCairnes wrote:Also, just to go off of Sharana's original post I have an updated version of the region map. (Not all that different, just a bit more accurate)

Thank you for the accurate map :)
Added it to the 1st post.

Elgar

Post by Elgar » 18 Apr 2017, 13:10

Sharana wrote:It's only from hunting and skinning animals in the specific region. Really rare stuff, you skin like 100 animals for a single regional leather on average :)

I was afraid of this answer... :cry: Anyway, thank you ! :)
"Life is Feudal punches you in the mouth and then laughs at you for bleeding." - Saxxon

Sharana
Beta Tester

Post by Sharana » 18 Apr 2017, 14:21

Elgar wrote:
Sharana wrote:It's only from hunting and skinning animals in the specific region. Really rare stuff, you skin like 100 animals for a single regional leather on average :)

They are aware it's way too rare atm and will implement them not only in hunting a bit later.

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Post by Dragmar » 18 Apr 2017, 14:27

Sharana wrote:
Elgar wrote:

They are aware it's way too rare atm and will implement them not only in hunting a bit later.

Would be nice if there was a higher chanse while hunting though, so that hunting does not become obsolete as soon as you have coops/barns/stables running.

Return to Guides and Tutorials