The decay system has been improved to take claims into account. If your building is FULLY covered by your guilds claim, it will be completely protected from decay. However, if ANY of the building cells are outside the claim, your building will start to decay and eventually will disappear in 2-3 in-game days. However, decay rate setting is set to 0 (no decay) by default on all servers, so it is up to you to change it or not.
Nightime should be a BIT more comfortable since you can properly equip a torch now and even fight with it. In one of the following patches we will teach wild animals to be afraid of fire and run away.
P.S. We RECOMMEND to server owners to wipe your servers. It is NOT required, but recommended, since gameplay has changed significantly with guilds and claims mechanics and a fresh start will take those changes into account.
P.P.S. Roadmap updated.
Patch notes (ver. 0.3.0.0):
- Added guilds, guild claims and guild monuments management mechanics
- Added “Trespassers!” ability, which will allow you to spot trespassers on your guild claim, thus marking them as criminals
- Added a new server setting, which changes rate of object decay outside of claims (0 by default)
- Added an equippable torch as a source of light and an improvised weak weapon
- Fixed a nasty exploit, where you could pass thin walls and doors with certain conditions
- Fixed randomly occurring weird animation twists and bugs
- Fixed some client crashes
- Numerous client side bug fixes
- Updated flax stem-fibers conversion. Flax production should not be so tedious now