Halloween is coming to your villages …along with more sophisticated mules and masters! In this patch, we have also provided some halloween-themed functions, along with tweaks and improvement of donkey-driven transportation.
Patch notes (ver. 0.9.4540):
New features and tweaks:
- Crypt implemented. They are used to gather dead bodies for slow decay.
- Implemented Scarecrows. They will scare birds from your fields and increase growth rates of crops and orchard trees in their radius.
- Added some Halloween stuff for your amusement!
- Builders are now able to move in the houses that are closest to their construction site.
- Caravan Stable workers do not return mules to stables after each trip
- Caravan Stable workers now ride mules instead of walking nearby
- Caravan Stables window has been enhanced by adding info about resource amount, plus buttons to travel between warehouses
- Birds fly around near your village, and want to feast on (and consequently destroy) your crops
- Villagers now carry more firewood and coal per trip
- Fixed a couple of cases where villagers got stuck
- Optimized fields for better performance
- Mouse pointer should lag less now on a weak PCs
- Fixed a bug where workers were unable to finish the terraforming task