Help for returning Players?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Monk
Devoted Believer

Help for returning Players?

Post by Monk » 15 Feb 2019, 14:32

Hi. Pretty excited to get back into playing with the 0.2.0 updates.. I have been away a while though, and since I was last online my characters have been auto-moved to Epleland.

They are currently listed as 'unavailable' so I can not log in. Would that be due to the servers being offline? I tried to look, and they appear to be online.

In any case.. I will be wanting to go to Godonland.. but I'm not sure how to log in first to start praying..

:beer:

Vetian
True Believer

Re: Help for returning Players?

Post by Vetian » 15 Feb 2019, 14:40

Epleland is under maintenance. They should be finished soon.
All servers will go down for Godenland maintenance will start in about 4 hours.

Monk
Devoted Believer

Post by Monk » 15 Feb 2019, 14:44

OK. Many Thanks. How can you view server status so I can check this in the future? I know I can see the server list under my account. Is that the best place to see the status?>

Vetian
True Believer

Post by Vetian » 15 Feb 2019, 15:19

Joining the discord is the best way. They announce things as they are happening.

https://discordapp.com/invite/lifeisfeudal

Monk
Devoted Believer

Post by Monk » 15 Feb 2019, 15:22

Thanks again

Tkati97realm
True Believer

Post by Tkati97realm » 03 Mar 2019, 18:38

How does one transfer to Godenland? I'm in the processes of downloading game/client again and it appears that my former character is in Epleland. Should I expect to have to get another ticket to transfer to Godenland or is there an option ferry that will take me since I already had a ticket? What is Abella again, I'm getting confused by all the names, is this the ticket for transfer? So in theory if I had coin and the ticket to abella was part of a kit or something I could get a transfer ticket that way?

Thanks for any assistance, appreciated.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 05 Mar 2019, 12:59

Tkati97realm, use Piety ability "Prayer for long journey" to move to Godenland. But remember that there are some limitations when you transfer the character to Godenland (and the same applies when you come back to Epleland)

Q: What can be transferred to Godenland?
Skills T1 (capped at 60 points) and T2 (capped at 30 points)
All stats will be capped at 20 points
Alignment points will be transferred unchanged
Character creation data will be saved
Character names and appearance will be saved
Note: characters will be transferred with an empty inventory, and the guilds will be disbanded.

Return to General Discussion