Help: personal claim cost?

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Dvargahali

Help: personal claim cost?

Post by Dvargahali » 09 Jan 2018, 13:35

Hello everyone!

First post :Yahoo!:

I am new to this new world. Fascinating, for the most part :)

What is the cost of maintaining personal claims? I saw a post where it said, 2.5 copper coins/tile/RL day. However, for whatever reason, my maintenance cost is 100/tile on the claim, and thus, it is now 5coins/day.

Could you give me exact information on how the maintenance and costs change of personal claims in MMO relative to the size of the claim?

Thank you!

PS: it is only money that can ba sacrificed to the gods, right?

Hodo

Re: Help: personal claim cost?

Post by Hodo » 09 Jan 2018, 14:49

The cost isnt exactly known by me yet... but here is what I have found.

up to 25 tiles = 50 cp/tile per in-game day.
26 to 50 tiles = 100 cp/tile
51 to 100 tiles = 200 cp/tile

The only things that can be sacrificed to the monument is coins, copper, silver, or gold coins.

The exchange rate on coins is 100copper = 1 silver, 80 silver = 1 gold.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Celthon

Post by Celthon » 09 Jan 2018, 15:19

Are the coins available to purchase with RL-money through the Premium Shop, called "God's Favor", able to be used to pay upkeep on a claim?

Also, the game does the Monument maintenance cost thing at midnight each in-game night...is there a way to turn on/toggle the in-game time? I can see the current date listed when I open the map, but not the time...is that an option?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 09 Jan 2018, 17:10

Celthon wrote:Are the coins available to purchase with RL-money through the Premium Shop, called "God's Favor", able to be used to pay upkeep on a claim?

Also, the game does the Monument maintenance cost thing at midnight each in-game night...is there a way to turn on/toggle the in-game time? I can see the current date listed when I open the map, but not the time...is that an option?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

No coins are not available for RL money. And the Gods Favor exchange is not up and running for payment on upkeep, yet.... (soon)

The only thing that can be used to pay for a personal monument is in game coinage.

There is no ingame clock but it is pretty easy to tell the time, sun rises about 0400 in game and sets about 2100.

All upkeep is taken at sunrise (4AM in game).

Hope that helps.

Celthon

Post by Celthon » 09 Jan 2018, 18:12

Thank you.

deletemeseriously

Post by deletemeseriously » 30 Jan 2018, 08:48

Guild claim is comparatively about 2 copper per tile per day. Well i was looking at a tier 3 claim.

Hodo

Post by Hodo » 30 Jan 2018, 16:42

Rok.adamlje wrote:Guild claim is comparatively about 2 copper per tile per day. Well i was looking at a tier 3 claim.

Actually a bit cheaper than that if you stay at tier 2 or less.

You can just use a tier 1 guild claim and have a decent sized space to build on, and have no cost coin wise... just feed it broken tools and junk you can make to keep the upkeep on them.

Which in all honesty is a broken system, and should be fixed.

Return to Newcomer Section