[Question]Higher Quality Flint/Fibers

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Heavens

[Question]Higher Quality Flint/Fibers

Post by Heavens » 02 Jan 2017, 08:27

So here's my question.
Is there anyway to determine the quality of Flint/Fiber you get from a certain tile other than harvesting it?

Fibers are usually hit and miss from what I've seen but Flint is a mystery to me.

Around my first camp site I got around Q40-60 Flint. Now I've relocated and probed around the central mountain and all I get is Q10 Flint.

Is there a quick way to get higher quality Flint/Fibers other than just spamtrying?

Thanks!

Dragmar
Zealous Believer

Re: [Question]Higher Quality Flint/Fibers

Post by Dragmar » 02 Jan 2017, 09:01

Heavens wrote:So here's my question.
Is there anyway to determine the quality of Flint/Fiber you get from a certain tile other than harvesting it?

Fibers are usually hit and miss from what I've seen but Flint is a mystery to me.

Around my first camp site I got around Q40-60 Flint. Now I've relocated and probed around the central mountain and all I get is Q10 Flint.

Is there a quick way to get higher quality Flint/Fibers other than just spamtrying?

Thanks!

Hit and miss, or dig up soil/rock from the tile and check the quality that way. The quality of the fibers/flint is based on the quality of the tile.

Heavens

Post by Heavens » 02 Jan 2017, 09:45

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah I was just confused by the fact that pretty much every tile I checked on the mountainside had Q10 flint.

Arthur Pendragon
Zealous Believer

Post by Arthur Pendragon » 02 Jan 2017, 15:43

You could always find high Quality soil/stone somewhere and take a stack with you, then you can just dump them on the floor at your new location and farm off them.

Easiest way to determine soil quality is to just walk around collecting Plant Fiber and checking what you got.

Return to Newcomer Section