Horse became unresponsive when I got off near server border

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Treyshon

Horse became unresponsive when I got off near server border

Post by Treyshon » 24 Feb 2018, 04:59

I got off my horse very near to the server border to check out a bag. When I went to get back on nothing happened. When I tried putting the horse away it just made a 'thump' sound. We could push the horse around with another horse. We could hit the horse and it would react. We tried digging a little dirt from under the horse but that didn't fix it. I tried a reconnect. I tried completely closing the client and reloading. Nothing worked.

In desperation we killed the horse. This caused a clone of my character to suddenly appear near where I would have been sitting on the horse but the horses carcass disappeared. We could not damage this clone but any barter requests or prayers directed at the clone were instead sent to me. Very strange behaviour.

Do I need to contact a GM or something to hopefully get my horse replaced? Horses are a pretty damned rare commodity these days.

PS. I've got all this recorded if proof is required.

Treyshon

Re: Horse became unresponsive when I got off near server border

Post by Treyshon » 24 Feb 2018, 12:18

I've just logged back in and my 'clone' is still there hovering in mid-air. Weird.

Arrakis

Re: Horse became unresponsive when I got off near server border

Post by Arrakis » 26 Feb 2018, 13:48

We apologize for this issue. It's a common problem - unfortunately. Whenever something like this happens and the horse is still there, it's best to contact our support directly on discord (http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal) to get immediate in-game assistance.

Return to Feedback Section