Horse timer on enemy/neutral claim

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Should you be able to pick up horses on ANY claim to avoid losing horses to disconnects?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 12

Moose2949

Horse timer on enemy/neutral claim

Post by Moose2949 » 13 Feb 2018, 01:50

Its becoming quite the pain in the butt to lose horses to crashes or server failures on enemy or neutral claims. It would be nice if there could be a longer soft timer to prevent the claim from snatching it or if you could flat out pick it up off the claim. Seeing as people dont really leave horses out anymore due to run away timers this would be very helpful as we are still working through quite a few stability issues.

DoYouEvenLifBro
Devoted Believer

Re: Horse timer on enemy/neutral claim

Post by DoYouEvenLifBro » 13 Feb 2018, 01:54

Its crazy that a animal carcass has a longer timer than a horse that you actually own. The timer should totally be longer.

Moose2949

Post by Moose2949 » 13 Feb 2018, 02:01

I would prefer you just flat out be able to pick them up, but if they could increase the timer as it relates to claims or just in general that would be great. Servers go down and you are guaranteed to lose a horse, very rarely are they back up in 3 min. If its a large claim and you just get a generic crash, you still probably wont make it back in time. Its annoying to say the least. If its too much of a coding difficulty increasing the timer to 10 min or 15 min would suffice, although I do like stealing unguarded horses.

Caennanu

Post by Caennanu » 21 Feb 2018, 12:21

In this page, the voting page, i have suggested a similar option and multiple ways of implementation.

PLease vote here:
https://lifeisfeudal.com/Discussions/qu ... guildmates

Return to Suggestions and Ideas