House Ironclad - PvP Guild Recruitment

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Akkiarin

House Ironclad - PvP Guild Recruitment

Post by Akkiarin » 14 Nov 2017, 06:32

We, House Ironclad are a newly formed Life is Feudal MMO guild made up of a close group of friends that have been gaming together for many years.

We have recently opened our recruitment to anyone that's willing to join a like-minded group of friends with similar goals and objectives to each other. Whether you're a new player or a veteran, you are welcome to apply to become part of our guild. Qualities we cherish the most, are the ability to come together for a common goal and communicate effectively when required. Communication is key to success and that is something that we strive to achieve.

Tactics & strategy are very important to House Ironclad as we are a PvP focused guild, with a mindset for victory. We do not shy away from a challenge and players that are looking for a place to grow and develop as players will definitely have the ability to do so. However, crafters are also important for the game, so we welcome anyone with a good attitude and mentality for teamwork to apply also!

Our current MMO standing is as a Bannerlord to Ashenfell and by extension a proud member of the Dark Age Coalition. We're looking forward to getting involved in activities and enjoying the game, now that it's finally here!

Other than that, I'd say we're a close group of friends that enjoy to have fun and are hoping to continue to grow.

To apply, please add me on Discord: Akkiarin#7656 or add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/elphillipeh/

Xanaz

Re: House Ironclad - PvP Guild Recruitment

Post by Xanaz » 15 Nov 2017, 07:41

House Ironclad is still looking for members. If you're intrested in joining a fun dynamic Guild Contact us ;)
Attachments
Ironclad_Banner_finish.jpg
Ironclad_Banner_finish.jpg (198.71 KiB) Viewed 2790 times

Akkiarin

Post by Akkiarin » 17 Nov 2017, 07:35

We are still recruiting! :D

BericDondarrion1
True Believer

Post by BericDondarrion1 » 17 Nov 2017, 23:49

Great group of people, I'd reccomend them personally ~ Signed Ashenfell :beer: