How to access newbie island

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Lenkill

How to access newbie island

Post by Lenkill » 29 Jan 2018, 15:25

Hello,

I would like to know how to access to newbie island. My friend and I would like to test the game before purchase it because we have read that the newbie island has been created to that and it is also free access, it does not need you purchase the game. Am I wrong? And if I'm not, how can we access? We had downloaded the launcher but we only have the "purchase" option.

IamHe

Re: How to access newbie island

Post by IamHe » 29 Jan 2018, 23:53

i think they were planning to make newbie island free but after players in steam assumed it meant f2p game and left bad reviews (after they saw it takes real $ to transfer char to mainland) devs disabled the option (at least that was my understanding of whats happened)

Lenkill

Post by Lenkill » 30 Jan 2018, 12:28

IamHe wrote:i think they were planning to make newbie island free but after players in steam assumed it meant f2p game and left bad reviews (after they saw it takes real $ to transfer char to mainland) devs disabled the option (at least that was my understanding of whats happened)

That's sad, from where did you take this information?

If anyone who is reading this has more information, please, I would like to read it

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 30 Jan 2018, 12:39

IamHe wrote:i think they were planning to make newbie island free but after players in steam assumed it meant f2p game and left bad reviews (after they saw it takes real $ to transfer char to mainland) devs disabled the option (at least that was my understanding of whats happened)

Actually, it was Steam fault that game started on Steam with F2P tag. Newbie island will be available for free testing once we get closer to the final release.

Lenkill

Post by Lenkill » 30 Jan 2018, 15:09

Arrakis wrote:

Actually, it was Steam fault that game started on Steam with F2P tag. Newbie island will be available for free testing once we get closer to the final release.

That's nice to know, thank you

Return to Newcomer Section