Dear user, to help you gain the most from Life is Feudal Forums, please familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines below for participating in the forum discussions. These rules and guidelines are designed to help give a better understanding of what behavior is expected and make your experience here more enjoyable.
1. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence (ie. threats of suicide, self-harm, or physical harm).
2. No use of explicit, racist, obscene or vulgar language, images or messages.
3. No posts that attack, insult, flame, defame, or abuse others. We should respect all points of view. Flaming will not be tolerated.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted and can be considered a bannable offense.
- ● Advertising or spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting something.
● Links promoting fundraising, advocacy, etc. are not permitted.
● Links to personal blogs/homepages are allowed in member profiles and signatures
● Sharing of links to helpful and relevant web sites and resources is allowed if they are not used for a promotional purpose.
● Links or posts promoting other games are not permitted and a bannable offense.
5. No posts of copyrighted material, lengthy articles, or posts of an overtly political or religious nature (ie. proselyting).
6. Do not ever post offline personal contact information (ie. your home address, phone numbers etc.) and do not ask for personal information from others. This is to protect your security and identity and the others.
7. Do not use forums to distribute your merchandise or promote your paid services.
8. Naming and shaming is not allowed in the forums or any sub forums of this site. Users are forbidden to post threads or discuss issues dealing with private servers, private server admins or players and these issues will be dealt with outside of any official Life is Feudal forums including our Steam forums or any other social media platform we host.
9. Arguing with a moderator or protesting disciplinary action on the open forum is prohibited and will result in a warning and further violations will result in a ban. Take it to a pm with any issue with said moderator.
10. Game exploits will be posted in the proper venue "Zendesk" and not in the open forums. Failure to follow this procedure will result in thread deletion and a warning. Further violations of this rule will result in a ban. Exploits need to be reported and are an important issue that can be addressed in the Zendesk system.
11. Open discussion of forum warnings or bans is prohibited. Failure to follow this procedure will result in thread deletion and a warning or possible ban.
12. Advertising a server in another server thread is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in warning or possible ban.
13. Advertising other games or any other types of media or content not directly related to Life is Feudal unless in Off Topic will be removed and their authors warned or possibly banned.
1. Check for open topics. Before posting a new topic, please check to see if there is already a topic open on the subject.
2. Do not engage into public quarrel. Try to resolve issues with peaceful approach, everybody is free to share their thoughts, opinions and suggestions after all, try to respect that.
3. Report posts that violate the rules. Do this by selecting the Admin alert button at the top right corner of the post.
4. Lend a helping hand. If there are users who require help or answer for some questions, do not hesistate to give them an answer if you have knowledge on the topic.
5. Don't be afraid to ask, if you can't find the information you are looking for, and you have questions about certain topic just go ahead and ask, but remember to search for similar topic first.
6. Welcome new members. Help new users "learn the ropes" about how to find information they need, save time, and how to get involved. It's always good to build a big, strong community of friendly people.
7. Use descriptive titles for new posts. Avoid "generic" post subjects like "Help" or "Question". You will receive a better response to your posts by making your title more descriptive about the content of your post.
8. Be respectful of moderators and administration in both the forums and any private communications.
9. Stay on topic. Posts which are not relevant to the forum topic may be deleted.
10. Keep posts family friendly. If it shouldn’t be viewed by minors, then it shouldn’t be posted to the forums.
11. The validity and purpose of discussion topics and posts made by users in the forums will be decided at the sole descretion of the moderators and staff. In the event the moderators or staff deem any topics or posts to be non constructive or inflammatory appropriate action will be taken.
Official language used on Life is Feudal forum is English, it is expected from users to use that language only for easier communication between users in our community, it is after all the universal language known by most people. We will appreciate if you will keep that in mind and restrain yourselves from posting messages in different language.
Life is Feudal Community forums are moderated by the Life is Feudal chosen staff members that possess the required knowledge about the game, therefore it's best to ask them about things related to Life is Feudal game. You can easly spot a moderators with a green nickname, and administrators by the red nickname.
Moderators and Administration above all have the right to edit or delete posts without prior notice that violate of the rules above. If you have a question for a moderator on a decision, you can email them and discuss it privately. They may not see things the same way you do, but they are open and approachable.
Users who disregard or violate the EULA of Life is Feudal:Your Own will have actions taken against their account including all Life is Feudal social media and forum privileges revoked.
Members that do not abide by the rules may be subject to having their posts edited or deleted, their member account permanently banned from further access and/or deleted without notice.
Rules and guidelines may change at any time, please re-read them regularly.