How to contact whith my trainees

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Parraman

How to contact whith my trainees

Post by Parraman » 21 Feb 2019, 09:04

Hello!

I Create this post to know how can us, the counselor, could contact whith our Trainees. I know that we have a private chat but we dont know if the other person is conected or knows how to read or our message... Could the counselors know their discord or mail? or we have a way to contact? :Search: I gave, my discord and steam account, but he didnt contact whith me.

I try to find some contact via, but i didn't find it, someone could help me?
Parra, Antiguo Maestre Alquimista de la Guardia Real de Epleland, Cronista y Cartografo de la Guardia Real de SoonLand

Parraman

Re: How to contact whith my trainees

Post by Parraman » 28 Feb 2019, 15:29

Hello? now the chat whith the trainees disapeared, how it soposed that we have to help other people? OMG some dev?
Parra, Antiguo Maestre Alquimista de la Guardia Real de Epleland, Cronista y Cartografo de la Guardia Real de SoonLand

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 01 Mar 2019, 11:44

Hey. I wouldn't worry too much about that. It's in trainees interest to contact their counselor if and when they need to. If you provided some contact information on your page, such as discord, then your trainee should be able to contact you.
now the chat whith the trainees disapeared
Not sure what do you mean by that, though, but as I said, as long as there's contact info on your page, the trainee will be able to get in touch with you.

Greenfire

Post by Greenfire » 01 Mar 2019, 17:16

Please add pop-up window with counselor's contacts for trainee and restrict low rates in some way - for example, make it neccesary to type some feedback. Some trainees never contacted me and gave me low rates. :(

I can't send anything to my trainee, I believe he can't too. If I type something and press enter message just disappears.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 03 Mar 2019, 23:13

Greenfire, will forward this issue to the devs.

As for the inability to type, we'll need some more details. Contact us on discord (https://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal) with details.

Parraman

Post by Parraman » 04 Mar 2019, 13:11

Greenfire wrote:Please add pop-up window with counselor's contacts for trainee and restrict low rates in some way - for example, make it neccesary to type some feedback. Some trainees never contacted me and gave me low rates. :(

I can't send anything to my trainee, I believe he can't too. If I type something and press enter message just disappears.

This is the main problem, the trainee rate us bad and we can not contact to them. In one way, me as a counselor, would like to say my trainee how to do thinks.

in other way the chat whith my trainee is disapeared of my chat. how can i acces to it?

Greenfire

Post by Greenfire » 14 Mar 2019, 12:33

Please implement sorting by rating by default (or next month first thing new palyers will see - few pages full of "AAAAA AAAAA" counselors) and fix it: for now the logic is 1 star > 5 stars > 0 starts.

Sorted by rating, best supposed to be on top but something went wrong, people with no starts showed before people with 5 stars:

Sorting by rating reversed, 1 star on top but it should be 0 star:

Return to Newcomer Section