I dont understand

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Bravo6

I dont understand

Post by Bravo6 » 28 Jul 2017, 00:37

Ive searched the forums and see its been asked a few times but i couldn't find a definitive answer.

If i purchase the true believer pack and enter the beta, when would that allow me to play?

Im confused by the beta and alpha sessions, sorry I don't understand.

Zohann

Re: I dont understand

Post by Zohann » 28 Jul 2017, 07:26

Bravo6 wrote:Ive searched the forums and see its been asked a few times but i couldn't find a definitive answer.

If i purchase the true believer pack and enter the beta, when would that allow me to play?

Im confused by the beta and alpha sessions, sorry I don't understand.

The alpha has ended long before. The MMO is at the Closed Beta status. The Closed Beta is divided into test runs. If you want to play the Closed Beta, you need to purchase one of the packs, which makes you a beta tester. As the Closed Beta is divided into testruns, you can play it only when this test runs are on, though even during the test runs the devs sometimes switch off the player access for their own purposes.

Currenty it is the 4th test run (if I am not mistaken) of Closed Beta. The MMO servers are closed as the devs are preparing instance battles. They will bring back the servers this weekend for all beta testers to test instance battles.

The devs said that their can be one or two more testruns before the Open Beta. The Open Beta will be playable by everyone who has a steam copy of Lif YO, as they will have 1 character ticket, and the pack holders will have the amount of tickets which is defined by their pack. There will be no wipe between Open Beta and the release, at least it was told so.

The start and the end of all testruns is always announced on the website.

Bravo6

Re: I dont understand

Post by Bravo6 » 28 Jul 2017, 13:48

Zohann wrote:Details.

Hey man, thanks for taking the time to write an informative reply. I own a copy of LIF: YO and had no idea about the MMO until a few days ago.

Thanks

Return to General Discussion