I want to see the beautiful world!

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Anyantwow

I want to see the beautiful world!

Post by Anyantwow » 15 Dec 2017, 18:41

I just love this wonderful game, in which so many possibilities and so well thought out many moments! And so I would like to add something else to it that can improve it even more!

At the moment we have not a very pleasant situation in the game - all build settlements for profit, but not beautiful and not realistic!

Players have absolutely no interest in creating beautiful landscapes! I suggest correcting this by introducing some bonuses for creating beautiful castles and villages - for example, giving the guild a bonus to luck!

For the first rank + 10% to the chance of dropping a valuable drop, for the second + 20%, the third + 30%

This would force everyone to compete in creating the most beautiful settlements! Two categories: castles and villages.

A commission of volunteers or developers can estimate it on a monthly basis! And guilds would leave applications for consideration.

I think it's very necessary to do this and then the game will be just wonderful!
Last edited by Anyantwow on 16 Dec 2017, 07:05, edited 1 time in total.

Hodo

Re: I want a beautiful world!

Post by Hodo » 15 Dec 2017, 19:56

That isnt true.

While many guilds build function over form... there are a few like mine which found a balance between the two.

We have recently been removing the clutter and adding things.. like oak trees for looks to have a bit of "life" inside the walls. We have a dedicated cooking area setup and are working on a living area for the "nobility" of our guild, while the "plebs" live outside the walls on the realm land.

There is a video of a lot of guilds strongholds and some of them are flat out great looking.

But fact is, most castles werent built to look pretty, they were built to be defensive and strong. If they happened to look pretty that was a bonus.
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.

Anyantwow

Re: I want a beautiful world!

Post by Anyantwow » 16 Dec 2017, 07:29

Hodo wrote:That isnt true.

While many guilds build function over form... there are a few like mine which found a balance between the two.

We have recently been removing the clutter and adding things.. like oak trees for looks to have a bit of "life" inside the walls. We have a dedicated cooking area setup and are working on a living area for the "nobility" of our guild, while the "plebs" live outside the walls on the realm land.

There is a video of a lot of guilds strongholds and some of them are flat out great looking.

But fact is, most castles werent built to look pretty, they were built to be defensive and strong. If they happened to look pretty that was a bonus.

Most communities simply put homes where and how horrible without caring about aesthetics - if there are several communities that make beautiful, I have not seen them, although it has already passed half the world of the feudal!

The fact that somewhere and someone is doing something beautiful, does not change the situation in general.

In any case, the receipt of bonuses will make the construction process more meaningful.

Anyantwow

Re: I want to see the beautiful world!

Post by Anyantwow » 17 Dec 2017, 09:55

prizes can be different - from the speed bonus on a horse to the outside clothes!

Return to Feedback Section