IB Battlegrounds.

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!

Graunderi

IB Battlegrounds.

Post by Graunderi » 27 Apr 2018, 04:37

Hey everyone, before I decided to contact you, I played alot of IB battlegrounds on the Avalon and Skjutland server. And I start noticing that there one big problem with it, people start to abuse rush tactics with lancers. No matter how good defenders side is armed and no matter how many Warfare kits they have, there no time to place thorns against enemy lancers.
So let's assume that there 2 guilds, the guild alot of infantry and other guild with 80% lancers, guess who would win that IB? Your concept of the battles is not working with rush tactics. Its almost impossible to attack or defend when you have only 10 mins and enemies rushing the ***t out of you.
There options how can you balance it.
1. Increasing of the distance of the ability to move around on the Defenders from 50m to 300m, that will give defending side that extra chances to put thorns against enemy lancers. Problem is it also give additional disbalance when there is only lancers on the defending side.
2. An additional minute of waiting for attacking side with same pluses and minuses
3. Give that stopping horses effect that Naphtha pots have to some other throwing weapons. Couse lets be clear few spears that sticking out of the running enemy horse is not really looking that realistic.
4. Nerf horses hp once again, the one more reason why Im smurfing around that ping or server delay DOESN'T affect the horses, it will continue to move in any situation with that spamming Mouse One lancer's, meanwhile pikeman's get covered with the seventh sweat by trying to hit these teleporing horses. That makes 100vs100 battles is really uncomfortable to play as Infantry without any defence aginst lancers petmasters who using horses like a shields and making ALOT of dmg before dismount his pets and make even more.
5. Add some randomly placed thorns on the field around the totem, so people without horse could use it as defence.
6. Add some extra 10-15 min before start capturing flag, that will make huge inpact to people strategy, and give chances to infantry move carefull and slower to the totem.
That what come up in to my mind in a last 20 min im not really thinking alot about how this things will reflect on the situation, but the one thing I know for sure, IB should be more balanced, and the victory must be influenced by the people actions, numbers and quality of the armor and tactics. Not just numbers of lancers in your team.
Hope you guys can do something about it, couse we really love that game. :)
ajG9d0lL_700w_0.jpg
ajG9d0lL_700w_0.jpg (50.98 KiB) Viewed 2452 times

Arevin

Re: IB Battlegrounds.

Post by Arevin » 27 Apr 2018, 13:47

There is good success when first move to the tree line vs lancers, then place your defenses for archers. if you know the map, and know that option is not available - change your unit makeup. put everyone on horses to relocate, put everyone in pikemen and make a shield pike wall they cant charge. Don't ask to change the game, change your tactics to fit the map. If you know its an open map - you should all be lancers just like the enemy and make it a fair battle.
Now is the time for all good American men and women to rise to the defense of our country, Trump has become a clear and present danger to the nation. :evil:

Graunderi

Post by Graunderi » 27 Apr 2018, 14:22

soundsgood.jpg
soundsgood.jpg (138.77 KiB) Viewed 2437 times

Like a said, before I decided to contact devs, I played alot of IB battlegrounds. Everyone know that basics which you described. I thought i made a fair point about the problems.
Also
you should all be lancers just like the enemy and make it a fair battle.
that what Im talking about.
Last edited by Graunderi on 27 Apr 2018, 14:29, edited 1 time in total.

Arevin

Post by Arevin » 27 Apr 2018, 14:27

Your use of an image of a Pathological Liar is telling of your whole post, your post is wrong, and you are not open to adapt and survive, like your Pathological Liar hero. :Yahoo!:
Now is the time for all good American men and women to rise to the defense of our country, Trump has become a clear and present danger to the nation. :evil:

Graunderi

Post by Graunderi » 27 Apr 2018, 14:39

Araevin wrote:Your use of an image of a Pathological Liar is telling of your whole post, your post is wrong, and you are not open to adapt and survive, like your Pathological Liar hero. :Yahoo!:

Im sorry but you already said enough to let understand who Im talking to.

Return to Feedback Section