has been updated to v4.
New configuration option added:
- Code: Select all
//Message to show when normal player to kick
$BasilMod::MaxPlayers::KickMessage = "Priority player joined server.";
Mod now works as follows:
You define max players on the server, and priority(reserved) slots amount.
- can join server if there is free slot availabe (i.e. 63/64 on the server right now). Player can occupy priority slot, but such player can be kicked later.
- can join server if there is free slot available
- if server is full and priority players count is less than priority slots number, random normal (non-priority) player will be kicked to free up the priority slot.
- if all priority slots are taken by priority players, player can join only if "$BasilMod::MaxPlayers::PriorityAlwaysJoin" is set to true. Normal player will be kicked.
- if server is full of priority players, new priority player cannot join.