Increase milk quantity production ?

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Khan-
Zealous Believer

Increase milk quantity production ?

Post by Khan- » 17 Sep 2017, 19:01

Hi

while killing a cow gives hundreds of beef meat, the milk production is very very very low

why not increasing the quantity of milk produced by animal tick ingame ?

:beer:
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: Increase milk quantity production ?

Post by Azzerhoden » 19 Sep 2017, 21:50

I fully support this.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Baal
True Believer

Post by Baal » 20 Sep 2017, 09:32

Don't you think milk or meat quantity produced should depend of animal quality ? i'm not fully an expert in procuration i don't know if it is already the case, tell me if i'm wrong.
I know it already depend of animal age and cow reproduction in a certain way for milk.

It should be a ratio calculed from animal quality, a cow Q100 =400 meat, a cow Q10 =40 meat (a badly fed skinny cow). Same for the milk, good production (and quality) for hight quality cow.
This will force players to produce, trade, plunder good quality feed if they want to eat plenty of meat.

Grimmblut
Zealous Believer

Post by Grimmblut » 20 Sep 2017, 11:30

From a balancing perspective, milk is currently virtually nonexistend. Wheat is the better choice for skilling Cooking, as it is in higer surplus and it takes only one unit of wheat to produce one bread, while it takes six units of milk to create one cheese. The only buff food, which contains milk, that has the potential to be produced in any significant amount IF milk production would be increased is Yorkshire Pudding. That's a T4 buff food, so not even the best type of buff food there is. It could be an addition to Stuffed Rabbit, since there are no ingredients that are in both recipies.

So, yeah, the amount of milk produced per tick can easily be doubled or even tripled without any consequences to game balance.

Return to Feedback Section