Install question......

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Inthelight

Install question......

Post by Inthelight » 19 Nov 2017, 03:52

Finally got the NA version to download, stepped away to eat dinner and the launcher had disappeared but the game{apparently} has been installed to the default path Username/App Data/Local and is 8 gigabytes in size. Only problem is when I restart the launcher it only gives the option to install and not play. Do I need to install the game in another path or is there another fix?

Inthelight

Re: Install question......

Post by Inthelight » 19 Nov 2017, 05:30

Hate to bump this to clutter up the forums but still haven't found an answer. Uninstalled the game/launcher and reinstalled and still not giving me the option to play only the option to install.
Any ideas?

Donut310
Devoted Believer

Post by Donut310 » 19 Nov 2017, 05:34

All I can say is join the club. This compensation the devs are talking about better be the best damn "im sorry" gift. Even if you get in, don't get your hopes up too high, because you may find a lot of bugs that literally make the game unplayable like I've discovered...

Inthelight

Post by Inthelight » 19 Nov 2017, 05:47

Well I find it odd the installers default path is User/App Data/Local. Maybe a reinstall into my primary SSD would solve it, other than that I really don't have a clue and cant believe I am{apparently} the only one with this specific problem.

Donut310
Devoted Believer

Post by Donut310 » 19 Nov 2017, 05:59

There seem to be a lot of people with specific problems and the devs believe a blanket compensation package is going to fix everything. They really need to go back and view everybody's issues on a one by one basis because it's kind of ridiculous the kinds of problems we're experiencing

See my original post for my own issues:
fix-the-game-or-give-us-a-refund-t25137/

Mhoro

Post by Mhoro » 19 Nov 2017, 06:50

Me pasa lo mismo. No reclamo, ni me quejo, pero es nada más para preguntar, ¿alguien sabe cómo solucionarlo?

Instalo, se descarga todo, se instala en %appdata%, se cierra automáticamente, y cuando vuelvo a abrir el launcher, no aparece el botón de "Jugar". Vuelve a aparecer el botón de "Instalar".
Pongo ahí donde dice "Buscar localización", busco en %appdata% y no hay nada más que lo que instaló en la carpeta "Life is Feudal MMO"; la carpeta "game" y sus respectivas carpetas "eu" y "na" están vacías.

(según lo que leí en el inicio del tema es el mismo problema, creo jajaj)

-------------------------EDIT------------------------

SOLUCIONADO: Al iniciar el Launcher, abrí la cuenta desde Steam (no desde facebook, y tampoco ingresando mi mail y password).
Después, lo volví a instalar en "eu", lo volví a dejar unas buenas horas, extrajo, y funcionó.

SOLVED: I open launcher, and i loged by Steam. I did not do it through Facebook or loging user and password. No. This worked via Steam.
And this time, i install in "eu", no "na".

Sorry for my english, i hope understand me.

Return to General Discussion