61) It won't be a 100% M&B ripoff. But most of the things, like it is in M&B will be inspired by reality and we'll try to reproduce that.
62) Yup, no dungeons, old fortresses, hidden caves and such, until you want to dig them yourself and inhabit them with your friends
63) That nation will have more rights on your land. It can politely ask you to move somewhere else, join their nation and stay where you are, or simply force you to move by destroying your stuff, since it won't be protected, since it will be on their land. Kinda harsh, but life is feudal
64) I've answer about guild system somewhere earlier. In few words: solo player - property less guild - guild with property - alliance of guilds.
65) It is our aim to make combat rather player skill based, then ingame skill based. But it might be harder to combat overwhelming numbers in our game (since there will be no powerful buffs, 100500 AoE nukes and alot of heals). So better avoid being outnumbered or be outnumbered in a choke points.
66) Answered before. You can't build any solid structures underground, only small devices (anvil, forge, bed, wardrobe and so on).
67) I hope so
68) We will try to make hunting some kind of challenge and fun and so it will be rewarded accordingly. I'm sure it won't be like you standing in the middle of constantly respawning bears and killing them with a speed of one bear per 30 secs
69) I believe not. We might implement guild cloaks with emblems in game, or make some armors with cloth over it premodeled.
70) Thought about that. If we have any spare time for that - we will make it.
71) Sieges won't be instanced (everyone can come). But we plan to make territory battles. It will prearranged battles on a fixed territory, where every side should make a list of participants and only those player, who are listed will be able to battle there - rest players will be booted from that territory and won't be able to join battle, until it ends.
72) Something in between
73) Answered in a podcast. Like 1-2 weaks to reach lvl 90 in a skill, and like halfa year/full year to reach 100
75) Don't think so
76) There will be a difference, but not that big
77) We will have taxes. So, reasons for waging wars will be: taxes, resources (especially metal mines) and don't forget about political and ego dramas