MMO Interactive FAQ

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

STJaws

Re: MMO Interactive FAQ

Post by STJaws » 16 Jun 2016, 20:20

Hello everyone reading,

612) In regards to the monuments in the MMO, will there be more tiers to the monuments for increased size in them or will they be the same as in LiF:YO?

613) Considering the size limitations of the monuments, will border monuments (the ones available at lvl 100 skill in construction) be able to upgrade the same as the normal monuments that you initially put down?

614) Will border monuments need the same upkeep points as the normal monument?

Gatsu

Post by Gatsu » 18 Jun 2016, 18:37

615) will the mmo version be a separate game that we will have to pay for even if we own the yo version?

Asimov

Post by Asimov » 04 Jul 2016, 19:07

Trying to make a YO server with MMO settings, but the information about the MMO settings is a little confusing at best.
As i understand it, the old 600 skill cap is no longer after the new skill tree. I have heard a lot talk about 400, but i can´t find a place where Devs confirm it. Some say they have talked to Bobik about it, but as the whole LIF community is right now, it sounds like i am the only player that do not talk to Bobik on a daily basis!!!!

But skill cap is 1 thing. How about skill multiplier ? Is it going to be 1 or will it be 10 as in the beta test ?

And terraforming speed. Is it going to be the 0.8 that the world ini file call vanilla ?

The length of day ? Some say 3 others say 6. Again a lot have Bobik on speed dial, but for some strange reason Bobik will not send a text message!!!

I know Devs might not know for sure at this point, but is there a possibility, that you could come with an estimate close to what is expected, since we are a lot of guilds that try and test how to do it work best together before some go in to beta

SoilWorm

Post by SoilWorm » 04 Jul 2016, 21:23

If standing close to the wall I relogin, then I'll appear on the top of the wall. Will you fix that?

SoilWorm

Post by SoilWorm » 05 Jul 2016, 20:18

I often see different animals in the wild, but I have never seen their dung. Where is it???

Khan-
Zealous Believer

Post by Khan- » 05 Jul 2016, 20:47

SoilWorm wrote:I often see different animals in the wild, but I have never seen their dung. Where is it???

dung is obtainable only from farm buildings
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter

Return to General Discussion