Inventory Issues! modding gather speed

Rbourne

Inventory Issues! modding gather speed

Post by Rbourne » 07 Dec 2015, 17:31

So as it goes i was joyfully messing around with my skill_types.xml file changing the speeds of the crafting on my server, The first two i edited where paving and fiber gathering everything was nice and quick and i had no problems, this also worked for the other players on my server. I edited the items one spawns with to give a starter kit of basic weapons and a few more cookies then 2. Then i was farming and decided i also wanted to edit up my wild plant gathering speed and snap off a branch speed, which it worked

even thought he wild plant gathering with a set of i believe (15 10) which is the original i set it to (7 10) to half the speed as this is what i was doing with everything else. but it made it insta speed I laughed and harvested really fast while running in circles(before i set it to a nicer medium), then all of a sudden the game froze. it came back but now I'm unable to open my inventory. I have changed players, created new players, restarted the reserver, reinstalled the server, all after restoring the defaults of the xml starting with the wild herb values. then i used my back up so it was back to the original file froma new server. then lastly i reinstalled the server(NOT A FULL WIPE) and still nothing. Any thoughts?

server name Wolfengratz[RP/PvE][Kits][NoobFriendly]

Rbourne

Re: Inventory Issues! modding gather speed

Post by Rbourne » 07 Dec 2015, 17:33

Oh also on a second note, i can open boxes, coops furnaces my player panel and any other menus.... just not my backpack.

Return to Modded Servers