iron

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.

Darkcleric

iron

Post by Darkcleric » 20 Jun 2017, 17:12

after 7 days at 5hours a day looking for iron ore nothing???you lean to build stuff that use nails,however after that long looking its just off putting,almost max skills.looked at videos,but that no help totaly diffident interface, and the option to mine dont even come up, but it say iron ore at 30, i have mine mining at 70, am i not understanding something about mining?? sorry about the rant but after that long its got me to the point its just not worth all that time just for iron.cant even play game no more everything need iron :(

regards still very new at this game

Arrakis

Re: iron

Post by Arrakis » 20 Jun 2017, 18:49

You cannot mine unless you find an actual block of ore. Have you been using Prospect ability properly? It is essential in finding metals. If you have trouble using it, there's some useful tutorial made by one of the players right here. It might take a moment to understand how it works, but once you get the idea, it will become quite easy.

Darkcleric

Re: iron

Post by Darkcleric » 20 Jun 2017, 19:39

ty video help lots :) all the videos i were looking at were diff UI make it hard for me to follow, i try for another hour, still couldnt work it out,ill get down to 4,ill turn a hill to pebbles looking for it :Yahoo!: ill try for tom,i must be missing some thing

Return to Newcomer Section