Kill inocent ppl should lead to perma ban.

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Diwantshow
True Believer

Kill inocent ppl should lead to perma ban.

Post by Diwantshow » 17 Oct 2017, 12:07

Maybe this is very harsh suggestion but killing without a reason is not tolerated and have not tolerated even in medieval worlds. Imagine i enter to test this game goint to settle my shack and one littledick idiot come and when i start friendly voice comm he draw his 2h and cut my head off. I realy expect adequate explanation of this freak actions.So whats the point to kill unarmed person, who greats you . Whats the point to see bloodlustish behaviors of idiotic oriented teens when no consequenses of their actions. So I am a farmer and fisher so i would expect to be killed on every human encounter couse of someone missunderstanding this game? I am pretty sure YOU guys understand that if such moments occure in early ages there should not one leaveng persone in eu / asia or whatever place you choose. This game doesn't need such a players. This game offer bunch of othewr activities besides riding your horse and kill everyone you met.

PrometheusFall
True Believer

Re: Kill inocent ppl should lead to perma ban.

Post by PrometheusFall » 17 Oct 2017, 12:45

This simply wouldn't work. There is a whole host of problems to your suggestion so i'm going to try and break them down and see if that helps you at all =)

A) This is simply not how the game is. This game is about choice, who you want to be. Do you want to be a blacksmith? or a pure pvper who kills anyone and everyone they come across? sure! That's their choice. If you start giving rules out and forcing people to do certain things that's a good way of killing a game such as this.

B) This game is about teamwork. Ok so some "idiot teen" comes over and kills you? Join a clan, bring together a bunch of people together and make your own clan! find his base. Put down a sexy totem and raze the fuck out of it. That's what this game is about, teamwork in the face of a very hostile climate. Its what makes this game great =).

C) "not tolerated and have not tolerated even in medieval worlds". On this note......if you look throughout history where there has been/currently being a lot of war society breaks down. Think of the viking times, 30 years war, or any time the main leadership and central command collapses or cant reinforce laws. People kill with little or no punishment cause that's just how it is. In LIF MMO there is no central power (that we have seen), its more of a ton of clans, factions, guilds who have been thrown into a huge playground where the borders haven't been drawn yet......Life is feudal.

D) How the hell would devs police this? Its bad enough on RP servers (come on, it always decends down to name calling and screw this gm hes not on my side!). Policing such a rule would be a waste of time. Instead the devs have the alignment system. This actually punishes people who do this sort of thing and works pretty well. People dont like losing their hard won points (especially on the MMO).

I know it can be enraging sometimes to get camped often when you are just trying to get some damn fish, but its just one of the things that leads to great events in a great game. Hope this helps you understand at least my viewpoint on the game =)

WhiskeyJack
Kingdom of Lemuria

Haakon
Devoted Believer

Post by Haakon » 18 Oct 2017, 20:42

Alignment is there to punish that. Anything other than that, would make the game lose it's touch. It's not a carebear world. If you have issues getting camped, or killed by a specific guild or coalition, go contact someone for help. Creating rules against killing nakeds, or someone without reasoning, is almost alike LIF:YO RolePlay servers. That's not the point of this game, you create the world, you shape the future. If you're unwilling to create alliances or make friends with someone defensively, then you do deserve to get killed. If you don't like the brute aspect of it, you're welcome to stay on newbie island.

Mahtafa
True Believer

Post by Mahtafa » 18 Oct 2017, 20:53

Peasants living alone or in small communities have always been arse raped on at times of war, if this gets too unbearable for you go to your local "big" guild and tell them: "hey ill pay you if youll let me live next to your claim". This should keep you reasonably safe

Filipsss
Beta Tester

Post by Filipsss » 30 Oct 2017, 18:22

Diwantshow wrote:Maybe this is very harsh suggestion but killing without a reason is not tolerated and have not tolerated even in medieval worlds. Imagine i enter to test this game goint to settle my shack and one littledick idiot come and when i start friendly voice comm he draw his 2h and cut my head off. I realy expect adequate explanation of this freak actions.So whats the point to kill unarmed person, who greats you . Whats the point to see bloodlustish behaviors of idiotic oriented teens when no consequenses of their actions. So I am a farmer and fisher so i would expect to be killed on every human encounter couse of someone missunderstanding this game? I am pretty sure YOU guys understand that if such moments occure in early ages there should not one leaveng persone in eu / asia or whatever place you choose. This game doesn't need such a players. This game offer bunch of othewr activities besides riding your horse and kill everyone you met.

Svenning
Beta Tester

Post by Svenning » 30 Oct 2017, 22:17

Diwantshow wrote:Maybe this is very harsh suggestion but killing without a reason is not tolerated and have not tolerated even in medieval worlds. Imagine i enter to test this game goint to settle my shack and one littledick idiot come and when i start friendly voice comm he draw his 2h and cut my head off. I realy expect adequate explanation of this freak actions.So whats the point to kill unarmed person, who greats you . Whats the point to see bloodlustish behaviors of idiotic oriented teens when no consequenses of their actions. So I am a farmer and fisher so i would expect to be killed on every human encounter couse of someone missunderstanding this game? I am pretty sure YOU guys understand that if such moments occure in early ages there should not one leaveng persone in eu / asia or whatever place you choose. This game doesn't need such a players. This game offer bunch of othewr activities besides riding your horse and kill everyone you met.

https://tenor.com/view/kpop-omg-you-fun ... if-3576839

Ricardoferreira1991

Post by Ricardoferreira1991 » 16 Nov 2017, 13:39

Well, If you yield, and he kills and loots you, he would get a -30 alignment. It would take the person more than a week to regain the alignment by praying, right?

Drayvs
True Believer

Post by Drayvs » 16 Nov 2017, 15:58

Just for this post here, I would gladly kill you :Yahoo!:

Popers
Beta Tester

Post by Popers » 18 Nov 2017, 12:36

Than gather bunch of people and beat them up. Or find yourself some protection. Or just be smarter and hide better

It isn't California anymore snowflake if you want safe spaces you should try some other reality

Ruicunha

Post by Ruicunha » 19 Nov 2017, 17:12

If killing inocents result in ban, bye bye game. instant unistall

Valo

Post by Valo » 20 Nov 2017, 20:35

Killing innocents is a part of the game. It just is. The threat that people could arrive at any time and murder you for no other reason than that they enjoy watching you suffer is something you should learn to embrace. The fear and paranoia adds to the gameplay, as well as the sense of accomplishment when you finally get some defenses going or manage to thwart an attack.

(Besides, most of the time it's small groups of "griefers" going up against very large groups of "innocents," in my experience.)

The MMO is very similar to EVE in that so long as you aren't exploiting glitches, there don't seem to be any rules (if there are, please direct me to them). So you can murder, steal from, or betray anyone at any time.

It is a cruel, unforgiving world.

If it's any consolation, those who do kill frequently will wind up with red alignments, from which there is no return and any death will hurt them a LOT in terms of potentially days or, if they go far enough into the red, weeks of work from lost levels. While those who engage in little to no criminal activity may not lose any levels at all from death.

In short, this is part of the game and you should embrace it. When I say "part of the game" I do mean it. The open PvP anarchy we live in is what attracts a large number of players here, myself included.

Soriki
Zealous Believer

Post by Soriki » 23 Nov 2017, 15:58

Filipsss wrote:

THIS CX

Cosimo
Zealous Believer

Post by Cosimo » 23 Nov 2017, 16:19

Drayvs wrote:Just for this post here, I would gladly kill you :Yahoo!:

Spoken like a True Believer ;)

Zeerios

Post by Zeerios » 28 Nov 2017, 23:46

Valo wrote:Killing innocents is a part of the game. It just is. The threat that people could arrive at any time and murder you for no other reason than that they enjoy watching you suffer is something you should learn to embrace. The fear and paranoia adds to the gameplay, as well as the sense of accomplishment when you finally get some defenses going or manage to thwart an attack.

(Besides, most of the time it's small groups of "griefers" going up against very large groups of "innocents," in my experience.)

The MMO is very similar to EVE in that so long as you aren't exploiting glitches, there don't seem to be any rules (if there are, please direct me to them). So you can murder, steal from, or betray anyone at any time.

It is a cruel, unforgiving world.

If it's any consolation, those who do kill frequently will wind up with red alignments, from which there is no return and any death will hurt them a LOT in terms of potentially days or, if they go far enough into the red, weeks of work from lost levels. While those who engage in little to no criminal activity may not lose any levels at all from death.

In short, this is part of the game and you should embrace it. When I say "part of the game" I do mean it. The open PvP anarchy we live in is what attracts a large number of players here, myself included.

If this game doesnt need so much time to grind skills etc. and you dont lose point cuz you die. This would be ok. And EVE online has different kind of areas. If someone comes with his titan and kills you in secure 1-0.5 zone he will lose his titan. And thats a lot of ISK(about 7000-8000dollars in real money). So its ok in EVE to do that... This game does not have those different security zones.
"The open PvP anarchy we live in is what attracts a large number of players here, myself included." You are one of the few... this kind of open world pvp games have always died faster than games with pvp areas etc.

Nitro3300
Zealous Believer

Post by Nitro3300 » 07 Dec 2017, 03:56

So the real question is

What defines a reason to kill someone because my reason is you have something I want that I don't have

So is my reason for killing you a bannable offense and does your most likely reason I'm killing you because my group is at war with your group a better one?

Eisenherz

Post by Eisenherz » 07 Dec 2017, 07:40

A peace Timer for first start/login in Game like 5h can prevent future issues with gankers?. ;)

please take this as suggestion ;)

Return to Suggestions and Ideas