Kingdom of Feyrith Looking for active players

McHunt

Kingdom of Feyrith Looking for active players

Post by McHunt » 27 Feb 2016, 12:50

Greetings All.

Kingdom of Feyrith is a Roleplay server, and we put alot of weight in that! The server have had a wipe a few weeks ago (17/1).

We have a stable player base, but could use more ofcourse. If you are looking for a new home please read on;

There are some both big and small town across the Realm always looking for new members, or you are more then welcome to start up your own town.

We have a hierarchy, meaning a King and Queen - Lord and Ladys - Kingdom Reeve - Kingsguard - Crusader of the Realm - Village Mayor just to name a few.

We also have an economic system on the server, and open trade between most towns, aswell as tradeing events. We are working towards a few different events each month.

The long version:

Welcome to the Kingdom of Feyrith!

We are a close community that wants to provide our members with an online gaming experience completely immersive and unique. We draw our strength from a communal vision to create a guild structure that functions as a historical Kingdom from our real world. We use our own titels within our Kingdom, from King Of the Realm to Baron of the region, Sheildmaidens of the realm to mistress or why not a Jester. This structure not only imparts a technical organization and efficiency that will give us an advantage in the competitive aspect of Life is feudal we engage in, but also to have an as close experiance to the medieval world as possible in the game.

When you join the Kingdom of Feyrith it will be all our wishes to step into an epic medieval era. With the fully developed institutions of the realms court, and in a place our members are able to explore and pursue different characters in various roles of the medieval kingdom life. When war happens, the main purpose of war times in our world is to really feel like a true conflict between the realms different regions.

If you have any questions or would like to learn more then please follow the link to our forum. We look forward to hearing from you.

WORLD INFORMATION:

[eu] Kingdom Of Feyrith Roleplay server 64 players

Server Attributes:
3 x Stat Multiplier
960 Skill Cap
50 Animal Spawn
6 Hour Day/Night Cycle
320 Animal Breeding
0,8 Terraforming Speed
60 Crafting Speed
6,0 Plants Growth period
0.0 Object decay outside claims

Direct connect to the world: 146.0.32.140:21554

Forum link;
[url]http://kingdom-of-feyrith.enjin.com/home[url]

Facebook;
[url]https://www.facebook.com/LIF-Kingdom-Of-Feyrith-1462626617369812/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel[url]

Looking forward to seeing you ingame.

Kind Regards,
Kingdom Of Feyrith

Thaurus

Re: Kingdom of Feyrith Looking for active players

Post by Thaurus » 29 Feb 2016, 00:02

It is a great server!!!

I have a small Hamlet in a marh and i can use some real RP players for some real feudal RP.
Thaurus Magnus
Viscount of Dorestat - Epleland

Fairgoer

Post by Fairgoer » 08 Mar 2016, 02:17

I can't join the server because I don't have the proper mod. I'm running the game from Steam. The mod doesn't seem to be available on Steam. Is there any way I can play?

McHunt

Post by McHunt » 10 Mar 2016, 01:18

Hey there,

If you go to http://kingdom-of-feyrith.enjin.com/home theres a post guideing you on how to do this. Otherwise you are more then welcome to join our TS and ill guide you myself :)

Return to PvE Servers