Vanirs Krigsmen

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Vanirs Krigsmen

Post by Gastenns » 02 Apr 2016, 18:25

Kingdom of Vanir Krigsmen!

Vanir krigsmen is a PVP oriented guild created in the Norse Tradition. We gladly welcome crafters of all sorts. We are a well organized group that is known for building and pvping. In the YO version we made a reputation for ourselves of fair play, hard work and teamwork. We worked with and against the best guilds and the game and plan on bringing that same hard work and determination to the MMO. Want to join? Come join and make your home here. Bring with you a desire to learn, a desire to teach, to be part of something greater, and a great positive attitude. To apply copy the form below and add a post to the website. We all look forward to meeting you in the game. :beer:
Last edited by Gastenns on 21 Oct 2017, 00:17, edited 9 times in total.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Re: Kingdom of Vanir Krigsmen

Post by Gastenns » 02 Apr 2016, 18:36

Application Form:

Name:
Steam Name/ID:
Languages known proficiently:
Played on LIF: YES/NO
MMO played:
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?:
Tell me about yourself:

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Re: Kingdom of Vanir Krigsmen

Post by Gastenns » 02 Apr 2016, 19:26

Us in combat

This is a video from our La Orden allies of our joint combat. Enjoy! and thanks Sani

This is one ouf our larger bases taken by Dragmar Vannirson

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Re: Kingdom of Vanirs Krigsmen

Post by Ubaciosamse » 03 Apr 2016, 23:30

Im a member for 2 years now or so, just to point that out there :good: :beer: :friends:

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Re: Vanirs Krigsmen

Post by Gastenns » 06 Apr 2016, 12:43

Ranks

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 06 Apr 2016, 22:23

Today we had a fun fight with our allies in our new arena area. Come join the fun come learn of come teach with us.

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 08 Apr 2016, 16:35

Peasent warfere, oh the fun! :beer:

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 08 Apr 2016, 16:55

Yea that was a great time Uba!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 09 Apr 2016, 21:41

Vikings wanted! On a new server to try the beta patch.

Our group has been continuously active for over a year and were looking for more to join. The Ideal viking will have a a good attitude and a desire to craft and pvp. Were a large group and looking for more Thralls to join our ranks in preparation for the MMO. Come join us and have fun. New and experienced players accepted. To apply follow the format above and post below this one. And thanks in advance, Happy pvping!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 12 Apr 2016, 10:41

Were on a new server to try out all the changes on Master of puppets. If your looking for a international group that is actively involved in the development of the game and that has been continuously active for over a year come join us. We have a very good size solid group moving into the MMO and plan on participating in the testing in the closed beta to help squash bugs! Come join to hear more about the MMO and learn and prepare with all the in game mechanics. Whether you have a lot of game knowledge or very little, we can find you a home here at Vanirs Krigsmen.

Ricks29

Post by Ricks29 » 15 Apr 2016, 18:22

Name: Eric Shaver
Steam Name/ID: ricks29
Time Zone: Eastern
Languages known proficiently: English
Played on LIF: YES
MMO played:
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I have played solo mostly and it has proven not very effective. So I decided I want to join a guild, and from what I've seen Vanirs is very professional.
Tell me about yourself: I am 18 years old, I live in the wonderful crazy weathered state of Michigan. I frequently am playing videogames. I haven't really played many multiplayer games, but LIF kind of depends on teamwork. I do appreciate that though.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 20 Apr 2016, 20:56

FAMILY PHOTO-

every family has that special member that picks his nose when they take the picture!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 28 Apr 2016, 20:21

Freshly wiped our server and are planning to restart building tomorrow. If your looking to be part of large group going into the MMO this is a great time to join Vanirs and get to know us before the MMO launches. Vanirs Krigsmen is one of the largest longest running groups in LiF. We have been active for more than a year. We actively work to help LiF while in development and are super excited to try it out in the closed beta! Come join the fun and be a part of our great team.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 03 May 2016, 16:48

Were super excited to welcome Gannon to the guild! I enjoyed our conversation today and you are a great addition to the guild!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 10 May 2016, 10:06

Were still looking for more. IF your mature, hardworking, friendly, and looking to improve your skills come join our ranks, apply here on this forum by creating a new post include

Name:

Steam Name/ID (obtained by right clicking your profile page and selecting 'copu url" then past here):

Time Zone:

Played on LIF (YES/NO and how many hours):

MMO played:

Tell me about yourself:

thanks so much for your interest!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 16 May 2016, 16:22

Ready to take your PVP game to the next level? Tired of being Run down by larger groups that outnumber or out skill you? Come join Vanirs Krigsmen.

- Were a large group of talented hardworking players that love pvp and crafting at max ability.
- Learn the tips and tricks that make the game more fun and be with a larger group. We have 10-20 active players on 2 servers.
- We do weekly siege events on private servers.
- We have Judgement hour 3 days a week on a completely full server.

Come learn what we know, and share what you know and lets get ready for the MMO together! Apply below.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 20 May 2016, 02:17

Super excited to have completed our first in our series of Round Table discussions on the MMO specifically Defensive Building in the MMO. We have many more discussions leading up to the open Beta we will have over the next few weeks. This weekend we will have of course Judgment hour on Master of Puppets but we will also have our siege training on one of our alliance private servers. Vanirs Krigsmen are one of the most organized, longest active guilds in the game. Want to join the fun apply here!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 26 May 2016, 16:21

What we offer?

- friends for Beta testing on testing servers
- continuously active for over a year in Life is Feudal
- PVP oriented with strong Crafters and Builders
-Organization with strong central leadership
-New recruiting system for new recruits and new players including a mentor system
-Plenty of room for all good recruits!

What we are looking for?
-Guilds looking to join and build an independent City State within the Vanirs Krigsmen Kingdom
- Experienced players ready to share their in game knowledge and learn a few new tricks.
- Intermediate players looking to go to the next level in their gaming. Willing to be a part of and support a larger community of players
-New Players looking to learn the game in a fun supportive community.

Is this you? Please apply below!

Poison77

Post by Poison77 » 30 May 2016, 14:11

Name: Hodor Thorvald

Steam Name/ID : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044295241/

Time Zone: gmt +0

Played on LIF (YES/NO and how many hours): I am new to LIF

MMO played: UO, SWG , NW 1 and 2 and many more

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Because I am a lot into norse rp and culture. You seem professional and friendly.

Tell me about yourself: I am a young junior engineer into ICT security and bigdata. I enjoy playing rp, both tabletop and digital. I am into games since the age of eleven. I am easy going and very open minded.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 31 May 2016, 10:58

Hey Poison It was great talking to you on TS were super excited to welcome you to Vanirs Krigsmen. Thanks for applying!

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 01 Jun 2016, 12:12

Had nothing better to do so I made a simple guide, i guess I can post it here then :)
:beer:

AkimaWolfe

Post by AkimaWolfe » 01 Jun 2016, 14:31

Name: David

Steam Name/ID : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198188078617/

Time Zone: -5 East

Played on LIF (YES/NO and how many hours): Yes, 392 Hours

MMO played: Terra, SWG, Warcraft, LiF,

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I have been a solo player and team player. I faught agenst this group many times and are well orginazed and skilled. I want to learn more about pvp. I am decent at it and know what im doing. I want a group i can go into the mmo with.

Tell me about yourself: Im 22 years old, i have been playing pvpv gmaes all my life and choise that over most. Im dedcated to a game and to become the most elite i can

Kjstedz

Post by Kjstedz » 01 Jun 2016, 15:31

Name: Kieran
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stedmatron/
TimeZone: London +/- 0
Languages known: English
Played on LiF: Yes, but only 15 hours.
MMO Played: LiF, DayZ Standalone (380 hours mainly on RP server), a little Rust (not really mmo but mo).
Why choose Krigsmen: I am looking for experienced players to take my basic knowledge of the game to the next level, I am willing to learn if you are willing to teach. I am also looking for a group to start the upcoming mmo with.
Tell me about yourself: I am a 19 year old student studying law. I have greatly enjoyed serious RP on the DayZRP server in the past and from this I know how much more enjoyable games like this are in groups. I have always loved survival games and see LiF MMO as the game I've been waiting for, for a long time!

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 07 Jun 2016, 15:02

Tobie42

Post by Tobie42 » 10 Jun 2016, 19:53

Name:
Tobie

Steam Name/ID:
Tobie

Canada

Time Zone:
-8GMT

English

Played on LIF:
7 Hours

MMO played:
Ultima Online, World of Warcraft, Aion, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, and probably a dozen others I cant think of at the moment.

From your post on reddit:
Organized with new player training.

Tell me about yourself:
I am an amateur/hobbyist web developer (link to my devblog/site). I am currently between projects at the moment, so I would be happy to set up and/or manage a website and forums.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 11 Jun 2016, 19:59

Living the Feudal Life in the MMO Beta. Thought everyone would enjoy some pictures from the beta:

Ubaciosamse
Beta Tester

Post by Ubaciosamse » 12 Jun 2016, 17:34

Quick update, we are making great progress, we have some people exploring that have explored most of the MMO map, I will personaly look into making videos for future use, we have a team working on small simple settlement to test for current bugs and issues, also we run private streams trough steam brodcasting to share the great experience! :friends: :beer:

Kuroi
Alpha Tester

Post by Kuroi » 12 Jun 2016, 17:52

Gastenns wrote:Living the Feudal Life in the MMO Beta. Thought everyone would enjoy some pictures from the beta:

very nice screens! did you add some filter after taking them or you playing on maximum high graphics?

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 13 Jun 2016, 03:19

Playing on ultra max distance, very smooth. My computer isn't the best. They did a good job, although it may have to do with the fact that their are not that many testers.

Synmeria
Beta Tester

Post by Synmeria » 15 Jun 2016, 12:07

Name: Raven
Steam Name/ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129256543/

Time Zone: UTC +1 Paris
Languages known proficiently: French - English

Played on LIF: YES, 2300 hours, something like that
MMO played: Wow, lif, Rift, Tera, ArcheAge, Mortal online... So much other...

I was a friend of La Orden guild, and, after speak with them, i chose to join a real team and stop to be alone. Mercenary not my job.
I wanna join Vanirs because you seems be a guild with honor, and you'r rules are how i see a real team. I do my job well, i know the game, and can teach for who need, i speak not the better english, but i understand and learn.
I'm a fighter, I like pvp with people and participate to big battle. I would fight better player, learn to them, explain if i can what i know in this way.
What other to said ? I'm a good girl, I have all time a good reputation, it's probably for somethink.

Tell me about yourself: I was a student in drawing, for comics and other. I finish my last year in this way, and propably go to work in this way.
I like vidéo games, and play for a long time. I have a competition spirit. I like play in team, because that the most funny way.
"Le corbeau vole sur le dos pour ne pas voir la misère en bas."

Return to Guild Recruitment