Vanirs Krigsmen

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Re: Vanirs Krigsmen

Post by Gastenns » 18 Dec 2016, 13:11

Hey guys We have some great new members joining our already and were looking for more. Do you like to craft? come join us. Do you like romantic nightly strolls through other peoples villages, meeting new people murdering them and receiving heads as a thank you gift? then come join us! Come enjoy the Massive map and play LiF the way it was intended.

RobinoLockurmom
True Believer

Post by RobinoLockurmom » 18 Dec 2016, 19:33

Name: Bart
Steam Name/ID: Mcrobit
Time Zone: Central

Languages known proficiently: English Primary / Learned - Russian / Any Russian-isk language / Pashtu
Played on LIF: Yes

MMO played: EVE 11+ years / WoW 4Y / Plethora of others but those are the ones with most time.

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I joined a random Kingdom for the MMO launch, everything was going alright, but the lack of leadership and direction is really irritating. Looking for a good home for direction and people that aren't going to build 5 different settlements for 5 different things.

Tell me about yourself: 31 years old, married w/ kids. I tend to love PvP oriented games to include strategy. I love games such as Hearts of Iron and Europa. I come from a small group of gamers that are looking for a home. There are roughly 3 to 10 of us. I enjoy running and long walks on the beach.

Arkhamina
True Believer

Post by Arkhamina » 19 Dec 2016, 02:08

Name: Arkhamina (aka Thaadd)
Steam Name/ID: Arkhamina
Time Zone: Central US
Languages known proficiently: American English, with some shitty Swedish and Spanish
Played on LIF: YES
MMO played: Eve for 10 or so years. Ran logistics for a very large alliance for 6 years, full director, never actually stole them blind.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Friend of RobinoLockurmom, started playing with his group on LiF:YO. Joined the same group here, and it's a bit wibble-wobblying on just what the heck it wants to do. Looking for a stable group.
Tell me about yourself: Interested in medieval stuff - IRL brew, weave, garden, cook a lot. Female player, but old enough to not give a shit about naughty language, or male posturing. Just here for the game! Will likely be a semi-casual player, have a day job and occasionally get up from the computer.

Paolo527
True Believer

Post by Paolo527 » 19 Dec 2016, 05:03

Name: Hack
Steam Name/ID: Hacknj
Time Zone: East US
Languages known proficiently: American English, good amount of spanish and italian
MMO Played: Wow, Rift. A little bit more of a casual player, but dont mind the grind. Started and a lead a guild in rift had a couple of alliances on a rp server. about 30 members and grinded endgame content.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Looking to be part of a quality group. Played with bart/robin.
Tell me about yourself: So, own a small retail store. Let me know if you need some granite ,tiles, or cabinets ;) Spend most of the days at work in front of the pc, so i'll be messing around with the mini games for a bit. But have been a gamer for 25 years , enjoy a good mix of genres. Slow or fast passed , all good. Leisure time for me is getting on the bike and cruising, and if I can get a nice straight away, or some twisties .. AH heaven . Generally always around in the evenings and weekends so I should be able to put in some work.

Bole
True Believer

Post by Bole » 19 Dec 2016, 19:24

Application Form:

Name: Bruskie
Steam Name/ID:
Time Zone: PST
Languages known proficiently: Merican
Played on LIF: YES/NO YES
MMO played:Shadowbane, EQ just about everything.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?:love Norse, want to kill people.
Tell me about yourself:Laid off of work. looking to rape Raid and Kill.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 20 Dec 2016, 13:11

We are super glad to welcome Robin and Arkhamina to the guild! The two have you have been fantastic to meet and learn more about and will be great additions to the guild. Would you like to join us? were a growing hardworking crafting and PVP focused. We expect everyone to help out in the crafts and offer many opportunities to pvp. check us out and apply below.

ChaseEcarpenter
Zealous Believer

Post by ChaseEcarpenter » 22 Dec 2016, 06:33

Name: Xoneker
Steam Name/ID: ChaseECarpenter
Time Zone: Pacific
Languages known proficiently: English
Played on LIF: No
MMO played: ... pretty much all of them... started with Ultima Online.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Got sucked into a crazy, unreasonably serious RP styled guild and had to get out, you know how those groups go. Now im trying to find a balance between organization and competence with lighthearted fun and humor. Vanirs Krigsmen seems to be my match... I wanna get drunk and kill my neighbors. Odin guide my blade and c*ck!

Tell me about yourself: New father so intermittent play hours, usually at night, with a drink or two in my hand.
... poop :O:

Imihai
Devoted Believer

Post by Imihai » 23 Dec 2016, 21:30

Name: Deng
Steam Name/ID: JohnnyDeng
Time Zone: GMT+2
Played on LIF: No
MMO played: Mostly all heavy played mmorpgs. Although SWG was the best I've played so far.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I play all mmorpgs with all their aspects. I love to pvp, pve, craft, chat, etc. This is the beauty of mmorpgs : you always have something to do, BUT you need to do it with someone, or else you'll fall into boredom pretty quick.
One thing to mention, I never played LIF:YO, so i'm pretty new to the game mechanics. I read a lot, but tips/tricks only people discover. I hope you accept my type of player. I promise I'll learn quick.
Please tell me first hand what to get my crafting on. I don't prefer anything. That way I can help the guild more.
Can play almost everyday...mostly working from home, so I can hop in if any emergency appears.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 31 Dec 2016, 17:16

Vanirs Krigsmen are actively recruiting in preparation of Wave #1's continuation in early February. If you would like to join Vanirs and come train with us apply online today!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 15 Jan 2017, 02:22

As part of the Blood Pact we are hard at work training and improving our skills. here is a video done by Karl from the Blood Vikings of a recent training we ran on the DNO test server.

Enjoy the video and when your ready apply below to join the training now and the MMO when it starts up again.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 22 Jan 2017, 14:25

beta is expected to come back in a few weeks. If your looking for a good group to join for the beta look no further than us! Here is another fun video from a Vanir Krigsmen member Raven. be sure to check out her other fun videos too! enjoy and apply below.

Mulac
True Believer

Post by Mulac » 22 Jan 2017, 19:37

Application Form:

Name: John
Steam Name/ID: RANX
Time Zone: PST
Played on LIF: YES / 2700 hrs
MMO played: YES
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Have been playing in small 4-5 man groups...want the membership to a large guild so I can experience 15+ groups fighting against each other instead of 3 v 5
Tell me about yourself: I play around 12 to 16 hours per day and I am organized. I am an aircraft mechanic from SE Alaska that is working on a psychology degree to become a child therapist. :beer: on the more mature side of childhood 8-)

Kmd_2013ksa

Post by Kmd_2013ksa » 31 Jan 2017, 20:23

Application Form:

Name: Khalid al-dossari

Steam Name/ID: DR-WOLF-502

Time Zone: +3

Languages known proficiently: arabic

MMO played: no

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: i think its the best

Tell me about yourself:

i'm studing in University and i'm nice guy i dont like to hurt people with talks
and i like to play a strategy and RPG games building and fighting and i'm great fighter i was one of the best fighters in game war of the roses and i'm known guy there

Coko360
Beta Tester

Post by Coko360 » 11 Feb 2017, 18:26

Application Form:

Name: Fran

Steam Name/ID: Mykandro

Time Zone: +1

Languages known proficiently: Spanish, English.

MMO played: yes ( only trial one time )

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I want a guild focused on pvp and team play. Behaving pretty well inside the game.

Tell me about yourself:

I have 25 years studying at the university and besides working, I have free time within the reasonable to dedicate a lot of hours without problems. I consider myself a good player and I feel like learning a lot more!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 18 Feb 2017, 00:07

The MMO is starting up Monday and we will be there in force, We have our original team plus some new members who will be joining our MMO city for the first time! But were looking for more, come join one of the greatest Life is feudal guilds in the game. Learn techniques to improve your game play, and share with us your techniques too xD. We are here to learn and share and then we all improve and have more fun. Come join the team apply below!

Tangerine
Zealous Believer

Post by Tangerine » 20 Feb 2017, 10:23

Name: Tangerine
Steam Name/ID: TangerineD
Time Zone: GMT
Played on LIF: Yes
MMO played: No
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I'm looking for an organised PVP guild to play with for the LiF: MMO.

Tell me about yourself: I'm a 27 year old who's played LiF for a number of years now. I have plenty of experience with the YO version and am looking toward my place in the MMO version of LiF. I enjoy ground based PVP usually favoring the Partisan. On the crafting side, I enjoy blacksmithing and construction.

MrFeudalMan
Zealous Believer

Post by MrFeudalMan » 20 Feb 2017, 18:41

Name: Mr Feudal
Steam Name/ID: Mr Feudal
Languages known proficiently: English/Scottish
MMO played: YES
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Only people who haven't stood on my toes on the MMO
Tell me about yourself: I'm a rather chill person, especially when it comes to this game. I like to PVP and PVE, maily PVE because my tutorials force me to play the PVE side to teach new players. I'm a right cunt with a bow 8-)

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 21 Feb 2017, 03:23

thanks all for your applications so many wonderful new faces joining us. We still want more. come join one of the best guilds in the game, active for over 2 years and we've made some wonderful friends and some fun and energizing enemies xD Apply Below!!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 23 Feb 2017, 16:55

4 days into the new beta phase things are going well, still have room for more players apply below xD!

Trefor
Devoted Believer

Post by Trefor » 24 Feb 2017, 15:49

Name:Trevor
Steam Name/ID: Trefor MacMawr
Time Zone: MT
MMO played: D&D planetside Arma3
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?:
Want to experience the game in all its glory, and I recognize that means being part of a larger group. I Dont have time to waste getting going and worrying about being raided or killed by trolls Ive already been Rdmd
Tell me about yourself:
Just a chill team player been playing games all my life ever since nintendo doom Lan parties and then the dawn of the internet Tribes was the bomb Im also an avid outdoorsmen if you can believe it ski patrol Raft guide hunting fishing guide kids living the dream.
Image:
Long hair Full beard Scruffy AF look just like my LIF Avatar.

Threap
True Believer

Post by Threap » 25 Feb 2017, 00:39

Application Form:

Name: Dwayne
Steam Name/ID: Threap75
Time Zone: CST
Played on LIF: NO
MMO played: Too many to list, Wow, eve-online, Wurm online.
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: Was recommended by a random guy I met
Tell me about yourself: Pretty easy going, like playing sandbox mmo guy games. Like pvp.

C_jose_22
True Believer

Post by C_jose_22 » 25 Feb 2017, 00:43

Application Form:

Name: Rookio Warrior
Steam Name/ID: coldpain1988
Time Zone: EST
Languages known proficiently: English/Spanish
Played on LIF: NO
MMO played:Wurmonline,WOW, perfect work, black desert...ect
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: We were told was a friendly and good kingdom to join
Tell me about yourself: I am a 28 year old who is looking for a new game to play and am a big fan of sandboxs.

Overpowered99
Devoted Believer

Post by Overpowered99 » 25 Feb 2017, 14:20

Application Form:

Name: Oliver
Steam Name/ID: Overpowered
Languages known proficiently: English, Greek
Played on LIF: YES 400 hours
MMO played: NOPE
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I liked the look of your forum post and see that you are taking the game seriously and have many experienced players.
Tell me about yourself: Chilled out guy from Oxford UK who likes playing games too much :/

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 25 Feb 2017, 23:42

Here is a video from one of our allies after a recent raid. Enjoy!

Mtrust24
True Believer

Post by Mtrust24 » 27 Feb 2017, 13:33

Name: David
Steam Name/ID: David2256
Time Zone: GMT +1
Languages known proficiently: Hungarian, English
MMO played: No
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?:
I have a friend who decided to join this guild so I got interested. I was also looking for an organized group to play with in the MMO, so because of these things I decided to apply for the guild as well. My friend who already joined is Tangerine.
Tell me about yourself:
I have been playing with the YO version for quite some time now both on my own and with a group of others and I really enjoyed the game so far. I am really looking forward to playing in the MMO since I like this sandbox concept that LiF is about. I think this game really shines when people are playing in group, therefore I'm looking forward to playing with the Vanirs. If there is anything else you would like to know about me, feel free to ask on TS. I'll be hanging around there so you can reach me.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 28 Feb 2017, 04:30

I'm glad to see all the new members joining this phase of the beta wave. Looking forward to meeting more friends to join for this beta phase and to join us in the next. Still time to join this one. If you have access apply below!

Bent
True Believer

Post by Bent » 28 Feb 2017, 21:23

Name: Bjorns Bentson
Steam Name/ID: AKA Real name? Bent Brüggemann
Time Zone: Berlin
Languages known proficiently: English / German
Played on LIF: YES, Sure!
MMO played: New to it
Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: A friend is member and told me you are pretty cool out there :)
Tell me about yourself: Relaxed. I would take the profession whatever is needed. All make fun.

RaelM
True Believer

Post by RaelM » 01 Mar 2017, 20:03

Name: Rael
Steam Name/ID: RaelM
Played on LIF: 25 Hours (relatively new but fast learner)
MMO's played: Ultima Online, EvE Online, Planetside 1, Star Wars Galaxies and many more of the newer generation of MMO's

Why choose Vanirs Krigsmen?: I watched Mr Feudal's latest video regarding the LiF MMO and he says that you guys are organized and a great group to play with. Since I just bought the MMO I figured joining up with a good group would be a smart idea and it makes the game more enjoyable.

Tell me about yourself: Average bloke really. I've been playing MMO's since the early 00's and always been part of big groups, several hundred people in some cases (EvE). I pick things up quickly and I don't mind pitching in where it's needed.

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 04 Mar 2017, 01:09

thanks to all those that have applied its been great getting to know you and im excited to see you guys work your way into on of the largest, organized, and pvp oriented guilds! Its not too late to join the guild and the kingdom apply below!

Gastenns
Beta Tester

Post by Gastenns » 05 Mar 2017, 06:09

We just had a battle with over 120 players on both sides, enjoy this clip from it.

Return to Guild Recruitment