LF Info Abt Population

Welcome to the Life is Feudal: MMO community! Here you can ask your basic starters questions.
Killa162

Re: LF Info Abt Population

Post by Killa162 » 15 Feb 2017, 07:02

Thank you all for the info. I appreciate the responsiveness, and speed of how fast I received these answers. This really shows me how this community is compared to other communities. As if I were to make posts about questions I have prior to, or take a minute to ask something that I didn't know when I already own the game. So thank you very much.

I will most likely pick up the game this weekend on Friday. Then I can start playing over the weekend too start learning. Other than Blackjack, I also got one PM about a group of people to play the game with.

If you have guilds, or groups that are the type that I'm looking for then please feel free to either PM me, or write a reply here. Otherwise add me on steam, http://steamcommunity.com/id/Killa162/. You could also just search Rhogar, my picture is of Rexxar the orc hunter from WoW.

At the current time I don't have any more questions other than how to play the game. But what good is that going to do, than just purchase the game and play it. I currently have a playlist of YouTube videos from an individual that shows a group of 5 starting from scratch. They're very detailed to explain things as they go along. But please if you have a guild or group that is PvP oriented, and not heavily into RP, or no RP; then please contact me. I'm not a huge RP'er, and never really have been since I think RP is slightly cringe worthy. However if your group just loves the game and plays it for the raw enjoyment of it. Then tell me about your group, I'd love to hear it.
:)

Edit: Fixed grammar, and cut some repetitive/run-on sentences that I didn't catch while writing the post.

Return to Newcomer Section