LiF:Forest Village Early Alpha (version 0.9.6100)

Recent changes to your favorite game.
Arrakis

LiF:Forest Village Early Alpha (version 0.9.6100)

Post by Arrakis » 07 Mar 2017, 18:24

Spoiler
Patch notes (ver. 0.9.6100):

New features and tweaks:
  • Major overhaul and optimization of terraforming, AI, scripts and pathfinding subsystems of the game
  • Multiple additions to the modding and scripting subsystems. Modders can now create new buildings, UI elements and even debug scripts
  • You can rotate and place buildings freely now with free rotation angles and automatic terrain smoothing under buildings
  • New terraforming tool allows you to set a height for terraforming flattening
  • Pinned UI windows will now be saved
  • Building window can now be minimized
  • Starting zone is clearer now for an easier start
  • You can block alcohol usage in resource windows now. The same way you block other resources
  • Villagers will eat honey in the same way as other food products
  • Added new grass, environmental props, farm crops, roads and other object textures and model content
Bug fixes:
  • Farms and orchards drainage action has been fixed and works properly now
  • Fixed a bug that would properly restore your game when resuming a PC from sleep mode
  • Fixed invisible mules that allowed for villagers to move resources without them
  • Fixed an issue with toddlers dying and disappearing if they are left without a house (in case of a fire, for instance)
  • Fixed a bug, which caused the ‘Snowflake’ icon to not appear above some houses despite them running out of fuel
  • Fixed a bug that would suddenly move the camera to a random area of the map during the tutorial
  • Fixed villager naming bugs, which would result in female names on males and vice versa
  • Fixed minimap visualization bugs that caused some shore parts to look like water on the minimap

Grieswurst

Re: LiF:Forest Village Early Alpha (version 0.9.6100)

Post by Grieswurst » 08 Mar 2017, 20:10

I am angry. Just tested the "major overhaul"..
Almost 2 month I waited for the Patch. And still unplayable fps drops when it's coming to fall and rerouting villagers. Eggs are still piling in the henhouse. My population is starving to death but 5500 eggs piling at the henhouse. Caravan donkeys still not transporting anything but hanging around in the stable. What the fuck did they fix with that patch? Exactly nothing noticeable.. So I'll have to wait another 2 month in order to play.. :evil:

Return to Patch Notes