LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.7.6.0)

Recent changes to your favorite game.
User avatar
Arrakis
 
Posts: 5466
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.7.6.0)

Post by Arrakis » 07 Mar 2017, 21:59

Spoiler
Patch notes (ver. 0.7.6.0 (MMO)):

New features and tweaks:
  • Implemented personal claim functionality. These claims can be established both inside and outside of guild claims and should be able to protect your property from any damage in a similar manner as guilds claims do.
  • Implemented a new object selection algorithm, that should increase your game performance slightly, especially in an area with a lot of objects and trees
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed a server crash with the barter window
  • Fixed a deadlock that happened on some clients while connecting the server
  • Some other minor crash fixes and optimizations


User avatar
Khan-
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 1263
Joined: 18 Apr 2015, 15:12
Location: France

Re: LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.7.6.0)

Post by Khan- » 07 Mar 2017, 22:01

Disponible en Français : sur Lifeisfeudal-fr.com


hmmmm sounds good, sadly no noob island for this test :(
100% French speaking alliance of Royaume Franc : http://lifeisfeudal-fr.com/
Image
Les Témoins de Mérovée Site - Forum - Me contacter


1506537848
Zealous Believer
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 05 Mar 2017, 12:09

Re: LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.7.6.0)

Post by 1506537848 » 07 Mar 2017, 22:16

Can the ground map be optimized? If a large gap between the characters fell into the hole, which has been in what can be done with


RaskolnickOFF
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 16 Nov 2015, 13:44

Re: LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.7.6.0)

Post by RaskolnickOFF » 08 Mar 2017, 01:52

Arrakis wrote:[spoiler] We will make an announcement 1 day before we will shutdown the servers.

better inform us how much we got time to play until wipe and wave 2 :twisted:

User avatar
Fireraizer
Alpha Tester
 
Posts: 132
Joined: 23 Mar 2014, 17:19

Re: LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.7.6.0)

Post by Fireraizer » 08 Mar 2017, 02:30

Arrakis wrote:[spoiler]
[*] Fixed a deadlock that happened on some clients while connecting the server[/list]


Is this deadlock the initializing problem?? I hope so
Once more unto the breach!!


ThorneRazeri
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 21 Oct 2016, 20:26

Re: LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.7.6.0)

Post by ThorneRazeri » 08 Mar 2017, 02:37

RaskolnickOFF wrote:
Arrakis wrote:[spoiler] We will make an announcement 1 day before we will shutdown the servers.

better inform us how much we got time to play until wipe and wave 2 :twisted:


2-3 more phases of wave 1 was what was last reported


RaskolnickOFF
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 16 Nov 2015, 13:44

Re: LiF:MMO Closed Beta (version 0.7.6.0)

Post by RaskolnickOFF » 08 Mar 2017, 02:42

ThorneRazeri wrote:
RaskolnickOFF wrote:
Arrakis wrote:[spoiler] We will make an announcement 1 day before we will shutdown the servers.

better inform us how much we got time to play until wipe and wave 2 :twisted:


2-3 more phases of wave 1 was what was last reported

but how long it is... if its one-two weeks by phase its disappointment :evil:

Return to Patch Notes