In this patch we’re presenting you with an almost fully working private claim functionality. Please, spend the couple of days that are left in the current closed beta to test this mechanic thoroughly.
About the beta test run duration itself, we plan to end it this week after few days of private claim tests. We will make an announcement 1 day before we will shutdown the servers.
New features and tweaks:
- Implemented personal claim functionality. These claims can be established both inside and outside of guild claims and should be able to protect your property from any damage in a similar manner as guilds claims do.
- Implemented a new object selection algorithm, that should increase your game performance slightly, especially in an area with a lot of objects and trees
- Fixed a server crash with the barter window
- Fixed a deadlock that happened on some clients while connecting the server
- Some other minor crash fixes and optimizations