LiF:MMO Game Installer

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Bradlbc
True Believer

LiF:MMO Game Installer

Post by Bradlbc » 23 Sep 2017, 20:49

I bought a pack today and downloaded the installer from the link provided in my email. Unfortunately I have not been able to get passed the install. Here is a screenshot of how far the download will make it...

I have very high speed internet. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the main installer. Tried using a VPN. Still no luck. Anyone else had this problem and possibly know a solution?

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (26.81 KiB) Viewed 2587 times

Arrakis

Re: LiF:MMO Game Installer

Post by Arrakis » 24 Sep 2017, 13:11

Hey. I don't see a screenshot showing actual launcher. :(

Bradlbc
True Believer

Post by Bradlbc » 03 Oct 2017, 15:27

Damn. Basically it never gets anything. It just sits on 0 downloaded. I have spoken with support. They had me send in my serverAnswer.xml file to them to see if they could find a problem. That was back on the 25th and I have never received response. I know they are busy, but after a week I am starting to wonder if they just left me hanging. I already paid $60 for the True Believer pack, and I have had experiences with past games where I paid and they basically just didn't give a crap about the problem you could be having. I play YO and love it, and am just hoping I can jump into the MMO and have the same enjoyment I have while playing YO with everyone.

Trance67
True Believer

Post by Trance67 » 03 Oct 2017, 15:50

Don't know man. I fully reinstalled yesterday with no problems.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 04 Oct 2017, 00:18

Bradlbc wrote:Damn. Basically it never gets anything. It just sits on 0 downloaded. I have spoken with support. They had me send in my serverAnswer.xml file to them to see if they could find a problem. That was back on the 25th and I have never received response. I know they are busy, but after a week I am starting to wonder if they just left me hanging. I already paid $60 for the True Believer pack, and I have had experiences with past games where I paid and they basically just didn't give a crap about the problem you could be having. I play YO and love it, and am just hoping I can jump into the MMO and have the same enjoyment I have while playing YO with everyone.

Please try to reinstall/repair. Make sure that your antivirus/firewall isn't blocking the game and add it to the exceptions. Experiment with launcher settings (click on your email in top right corner and choose launcher settings), by trying to download with/without p2p connection.

Return to General Discussion