LIF:YO Owners

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal? Post it here!
Killerofthingsbad

LIF:YO Owners

Post by Killerofthingsbad » 21 Nov 2017, 13:06

Okay guys, i purchased LIF on Oct 19, 2014. At that time, as i recall, the game was pitched to us as the MMO we have today, while the thus far unnamed YO aspect was simply the test ground. Fast foreword a few months and the YO/MMO aspects diverge with an assurance to us whom purchased said game we would get free access to the MMO. That's fine. Around that time i stopped playing, wanting to wait for the full MMO where i'd no longer have to deal with looming wipes.

I did not keep track of the game tell this week. Much to my surprise i find that the 40$ i invested in the MMO, NOT LIF:YO because said game did not exist, is worth less then what people buying the game today can get for the less investment with one of these packs. Looking at your 'Pagan' pack i see for 30$, 10$ cheaper then what i payed for the MMO, you get 10$ worth of game credits, a month of sub time (20$), one ticket (10$), and a weapon skin(50$). So for 30$ package i could have got 90$ of value out of the game. But instead my 40$ investment translates into a 10$ reward, and a game i did not purchase.

I payed 40$ for the MMO, NOT for LIF:YO. I payed 40$ early on to support the development of the game into what it is trying to be today. I would appreciate if that support would not be ignored when it finally comes time to reward our investment, at a time when so many Early Access type games wind up a dead end and lost investments, we took a risk.

So with that in mind, i would encourage the team to take a look at who picked up the game before the divergence, and reward these investors with the appropriate package.

:beer:
~Michael

Return to Feedback Section