LIF:YO Supporters

Have a suggestion or an idea for Life is Feudal: MMO ? Post it here!

Twisted_Ink_Gaming

LIF:YO Supporters

Post by Twisted_Ink_Gaming » 08 Mar 2017, 19:13

Maybe just maybe you could give the people that paid into the dream of the LIF:MMO back in 2014 a tier of believer instead of oh you get a free ticket to mainland. I bought this back in Dec. 2014 yet people that are coming now can pay less than i did and get more than just the ticket. Even if its the lowest believer tier it would be great cause the primitive tools will most likely be what i use for my first 300+ hours. I am not asking for the highest tier of believer and i understand the believer system. But, for people like me that believed in this idea before it was even starting to flesh out maybe compensate them with the lowest tier believer because they technically was the original true believers.

Arrakis

Re: LIF:YO Supporters

Post by Arrakis » 08 Mar 2017, 19:43

Owners of LiF:YO are eligible for participation in wave #2, and will receive free character ticket upon MMO release as well.

Twisted_Ink_Gaming

Post by Twisted_Ink_Gaming » 09 Mar 2017, 02:46

Arrakis wrote:Owners of LiF:YO are eligible for participation in wave #2, and will receive free character ticket upon MMO release as well.

i understand that but so are the believers and they get to access all beta not just wave 2 and back in dec 2014 we paid more than they are now and only get access to wave 2 as well as they get primitive tools and premium currency i could care less about currency that is something i'm willing to buy later in game but those primitive tools with higher durability and no drop on death is a perk that i believe the original believers back before there was packages for tiers should at least receive the tools as well. Just my opinion. I am very happy that you responded so fast as well. I love the game and the idea and the path it is going. Don't like all the changes but not everyone will love everything but i do see the path you are taking and why and i love it.

Just something to toss around in your heads. There was people that believed in you from the start and would of paid more if they could back then but it does seem hurtful that as the believer packs came there wasn't a boost for the original believers in you. either way it goes I thank you for responding.

Konrad-II

Post by Konrad-II » 16 Mar 2017, 11:15

I see it the same way :beer:
And am annoyed about it :cry:

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 16 Mar 2017, 15:48

Negan_Grimes wrote:Maybe just maybe you could give the people that paid into the dream of the LIF:MMO back in 2014 a tier of believer instead of oh you get a free ticket to mainland. I bought this back in Dec. 2014 yet people that are coming now can pay less than i did and get more than just the ticket. Even if its the lowest believer tier it would be great cause the primitive tools will most likely be what i use for my first 300+ hours. I am not asking for the highest tier of believer and i understand the believer system. But, for people like me that believed in this idea before it was even starting to flesh out maybe compensate them with the lowest tier believer because they technically was the original true believers.

As opposed to those who contributed before there was actually anything to play? You will recognize us by the tag "Alpha Tester".

You purchased a playable product, and after playing for 300 hours I think you have certainly gotten your moneys worth. I know I have as an Alpha tester, which is why I (and several other alpha testers) contributed even more money to purchase believer packs. Not because we think LIF is a great idea, but because LIF is a great game and worthy of continued support.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Jesco

Post by Jesco » 21 Mar 2017, 17:59

I have to agree with Negan. They are putting money before us backers. Basically they are saying "join now and be put before those who came before you." (Unless of course they spend more to come before you )

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 22 Mar 2017, 21:26

To avoid further confusion, some clarification about the term 'Backer' → these are backers.

Hallegra
Beta Tester

Post by Hallegra » 16 Apr 2017, 21:10

I think what the other people in this thread are talking about are the players that bought into the STEAM alpha, where the incentive was that every player who buys into the steam alpha gets a free character in the MMO. When the game was officially released on steam, everyone who bought the fully fleshed out game LIFYO was being sold as also gets a free character.

This seems unfair to anyone who played the steam alpha because it was implied that by waiting for the game to be a full steam release and skipping the risk of buying into an alpha game, you wouldn't have a free character if you bought the game after full release.

So all the steam alpha people, who bugtested and bought into an unfinished game, were given a reward that was then given to everyone who decided to buy a finished game as well.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 17 Apr 2017, 23:05

Hallegra wrote:I think what the other people in this thread are talking about are the players that bought into the STEAM alpha, where the incentive was that every player who buys into the steam alpha gets a free character in the MMO. When the game was officially released on steam, everyone who bought the fully fleshed out game LIFYO was being sold as also gets a free character.

This seems unfair to anyone who played the steam alpha because it was implied that by waiting for the game to be a full steam release and skipping the risk of buying into an alpha game, you wouldn't have a free character if you bought the game after full release.

So all the steam alpha people, who bugtested and bought into an unfinished game, were given a reward that was then given to everyone who decided to buy a finished game as well.

Everyone who you identified as a steam alpha player purchased an early release PLAYABLE GAME with a BONUS character ticket in the MMO. That is EXACTLY what they are getting. There was nothing stating that if they didn't buy it they would never be offered the same deal again.

Now, are you arguing that those who purchased early should received some additional swag for the MMO, or are you arguing for access to stress test the server toward the end of Wave 1? I would agree with the latter actually. I have great fear of wave 2 opening up and servers crashing because the load was too much.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Return to Suggestions and Ideas