Longer time to download the 355 Mb???

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Korik

Longer time to download the 355 Mb???

Post by Korik » 16 Jan 2018, 01:08

Is it just me or it takes a much more time to downloads those 355 or so Mb? My Cpu was dowloading it in 1 min. before, now its like 20 minutes since 2 weeks maybe.

Arrakis

Re: Longer time to download the 355 Mb???

Post by Arrakis » 16 Jan 2018, 01:50

If you're having issues where launcher is forcing you to download 300mb+ after launcher restart or switching worlds, please provide me details, a screenshot of launcher downloading this data and files serverAnswer.xml and launcher_log.txt from when you are downloading this data. What I mean here is, you need to copy-paste those two files somewhere while the launcher is downloading that 300mb+, and then send those files to me, best via discord.

Korik

Post by Korik » 16 Jan 2018, 03:40

Arrakis wrote:If you're having issues where launcher is forcing you to download 300mb+ after launcher restart or switching worlds, please provide me details, a screenshot of launcher downloading this data and files serverAnswer.xml and launcher_log.txt from when you are downloading this data. What I mean here is, you need to copy-paste those two files somewhere while the launcher is downloading that 300mb+, and then send those files to me, best via discord.

Its not happening when i already launch the game launcher. Its happening when i launch it for the 1st time of the day.

Aletharian
Zealous Believer

Post by Aletharian » 16 Jan 2018, 04:29

Arrakis wrote:you need to copy-paste those two files somewhere while the launcher is downloading that 300mb+, and then send those files to me, best via discord.

I sent you those files via Discord. I get this download constantly.

Drizzt94

Post by Drizzt94 » 18 Jan 2018, 11:56

Arrakis wrote:If you're having issues where launcher is forcing you to download 300mb+ after launcher restart or switching worlds, please provide me details, a screenshot of launcher downloading this data and files serverAnswer.xml and launcher_log.txt from when you are downloading this data. What I mean here is, you need to copy-paste those two files somewhere while the launcher is downloading that 300mb+, and then send those files to me, best via discord.

I'm having the same issues with having to download large files every time the launcher restarts. Where can I find those files you're asking for?

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Jan 2018, 13:25

Drizzt94 wrote:I'm having the same issues with having to download large files every time the launcher restarts. Where can I find those files you're asking for?

Root directory of LiF MMO

Return to General Discussion