Looking for a Guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

ArcaneFire
Zealous Believer

Looking for a Guild

Post by ArcaneFire » 15 Feb 2018, 10:34

Hey guys!

I got LiF:MMO a while back and just started playing it today. Kind of confusing (the mechanics and general gameplay) but I'm trying to get the hang of it :D

I'm looking for a guild to join. I'm on the Telmun server. The guild I'd like to join is a guild that is fun and inviting, a guild that shows newcomers (like myself) the ropes and that is pretty heavy into the RP and PvP aspects of the game.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be great! I'd like to start my own guild one day but for now joining one sounds like my best bet.

Looking forward to hearing from you guy!
===============

ArcaneFIRE

===============

Christophertmcdowell

Re: Looking for a Guild

Post by Christophertmcdowell » 15 Feb 2018, 11:36

Hey man what kind of guild are you looking for? We've got a good group of about 50 people playing. We've got players from a lot of different time zones as well so there is always someone online.

We are looking for mature people 16+ years old and we are willing to teach you about the game. We also expect everyone to help each other out. Even the guild leader does the grunt work.

Pm me if your interested.

Redmantle

Post by Redmantle » 15 Feb 2018, 12:43

If your looking for RP, you should head over to the RP server Epeleland, take a look at the Redmantles, https://discord.gg/7mJyNpe RP-PVP guild, we're just growing into a small active guild now. About 12-15 active players, all use discord voice, international but all speak and write perfect English. Got a base setup with walls, a wooden house, all the basics sorted, food, iron, silver, tool etc.
the-redmantles-t32704/

Oliver1

Post by Oliver1 » 23 Feb 2018, 18:39

Hey!
We're currently 4 LiF: YO Veterans in our guild. Pretty casual, and everyone is more than glad to help you out. Send me a PM if you need any help or a place to stay.

Sincerely
- Rusty

Return to Guild Recruitment