Looking for a Place to call home.

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Ajaxx84
Alpha Tester

Looking for a Place to call home.

Post by Ajaxx84 » 20 Sep 2014, 03:38

My buddy and I have decided that we do not want to play alone as hermits on our own private little server. Yet we don't want to play on the completely public servers, we want something a little more structured.

That said we are looking for a good server to call home. We would prefer a Dedicated server (you know, not one that shuts off every time the hosts computer goes into sleep mode), preferably located in the US.

We are both very active gamers and play at various times due to working swing shift jobs so a server that is up 24/7 would suit us best.

We may be interested in joining a clan/guild/community as well but we don't want to be part of a server completely composed of all 1 group. We find the idea of several groups playing on a server working independently of each other and trading, skirmishing etc much more enticing.

Also, any considerations to join a group will be bolstered significantly if the group uses a VoiP program. We enjoy being able to chat with others while we play, and in 2014 who the hell types anymore.

If you feel your server/group would be a good place for us leave me a note and a way in which to contact you!

LoneTophat
Alpha Tester

Re: Looking for a Place to call home.

Post by LoneTophat » 20 Sep 2014, 04:22

I'd like to point you in the direction of my current home, SSR. We have a passworded server (but allow other clans to join us, if they are responsible). We are also a structured RP server, but do not have lots of restrictive rules. If that sounds interesting, here's two links for you.
life-is-roleplay-lif-yo-rp-server-t1212/
silver-sun-republic-t553/

Return to Guild Recruitment