Looking for MMO guild

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Smould
True Believer

Looking for MMO guild

Post by Smould » 08 Feb 2017, 15:00

Looking for an MMO guild I can roll with when Wave 1 hits.

I'm US based, eastern time zone. I usually play after 8pm eastern each night. Not really interested in RP. I'd likely make a PVP character and a PVE one as well. Just looking to find a group where I can hop in at 8 and contribute in some way, while playing as a group.

If you're active on a YO server already, I'd like to join you guys there then as well until beta wave 1 opens up. I played YO when it launched for a few months, so I'm rusty and would like to relearn the game.

Kildrith
Zealous Believer

Re: Looking for MMO guild

Post by Kildrith » 08 Feb 2017, 15:19

Hey there, I see you are looking for a US guild. This is a copy/paste from our guild recruitment thread.

We are a small guild of veteran players looking to increase our numbers, looking for more veterans as well as beginners, we have no problem helping new players get acclimated to the game, we also have room for those who just want to craft, or PvP or a combination of the two. Sense we are small if you do join and want to learn, you can get plenty of hands on help from our members. If you are looking for a friendly US server guild shoot me a PM on the forums or contact me on discord.

Upsidedown Question Mark #4283

:beer: :beer:

BlackjackBarret
Devoted Believer

Re: Looking for MMO guild

Post by BlackjackBarret » 08 Feb 2017, 18:03

Hello there, I'm from Aberon and we're always happy to take in new members. This is a clip from our guild recruitment post.

"The Kingdom of Aberon is a Highly active group currently playing on LIF:YO with the intention of becoming a major player in the MMO. We have a large number of members currently and are very active. If you are interested Add: Bolton of Aberon or Regnar of Aberon on steam and I will give you our discord information. Feel free to leave a message on the forum as well.

Our website: http://aberon.org/

If you are looking for a friendly group to skill with or PVP we are looking for all types.

We are American and EU time zone friendly."

If you're interested or just want to learn more about us contact Bolton or Regnar, listed above, or even myself, Blackjack Barret, We'll be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Return to Guild Recruitment