Looting dropped bags in YO

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Reive

Looting dropped bags in YO

Post by Reive » 20 Sep 2016, 22:56

I was watching a youtube vid of YO and noticed they had to wait 2 minutes to look in a bag that someone had dropped. In all seriousness, what the fuck is that shit? Could someone please explain this to me? I thought this was supposed to be a hardcore more realistic game. Is it just something that someone modded in? I'm really hoping the MMO won't have some weird wait time on dropped items.
~Reive~

Sharana
Beta Tester

Re: Looting dropped bags in YO

Post by Sharana » 20 Sep 2016, 23:19

Judging by your suggestions (monsters, thieving, lockpicking) you have somewhat wrong impression of the game or what it's supposed to be.

Reive

Post by Reive » 21 Sep 2016, 06:42

Oh thanks for your fucking explanation on why I can't open a fucking bag for 2 minutes. Anyone else want to chime in with some dumb ass shit response?
~Reive~

Toren
True Believer

Post by Toren » 21 Sep 2016, 07:14

Quite the feisty one, aren't we? This is the kind of game where if you want what someone has on them, kill them, don't try to steal it when they aren't looking. Thievery is pretty anti "hardcore".

Wllstrt75
Zealous Believer

Post by Wllstrt75 » 21 Sep 2016, 14:38

Thats the issue between watching a you tube video and playing, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes a bag that is dropped on the ground by a player has a timer on it like any other object that is moved.

As far as looting a corpse there can be a timer but you can bypass the timer by taking an alignment hit, so if your say..watching a group fight and think ohh I will sneak in and steal the loot well you can you will just take alignment hits as payment for stealing loot.

next time you decide you want to cry about a game and its mechanic perhaps take a moment and educate yourself or ask the question in an intelligent way instead of like a whiny crying child.

now if your running around trying to steal items dropped on the ground by players and you cant wait 2 mins the wtf is your issues as you are obviously an impatient arse.

Chuto
Beta Tester

Post by Chuto » 21 Sep 2016, 16:05

Patience is a virtue absolutely necessary in this game.
I recomend you not to even start to play this addicting game :crazy:

Reive

Post by Reive » 21 Sep 2016, 16:59

So I paid the 40 bucks to try the game. It was so bad that I quit after 2 hours and got a refund. It's a buggy annoying mess and not fun in any way. Darkfall was more fun than this and it died after 3 years. There are a lot of concepts that I like about this game though. Terraforming, building wherever you want, leveling up skills and attributes, full pvp and loot. It's just lacking way too much in other departments. There needs to be things to do in case no one else is online. Something to fight, kill, loot, gain combat skills off of. Something other than just building and terraforming and gathering. Reasons why I suggested adding monsters or at least some form of dangerous fightable something. But for now, I'll just keep my 40 bucks thank you.
~Reive~

Jimbo
Zealous Believer

Post by Jimbo » 27 Sep 2016, 17:45

You never hunted animals? Animals are a dangerous fightable something, and so are the planned NPCs that live in caves and such. Sorry you didn't enjoy the game, it's one of my favorites.

Burni
Zealous Believer

Post by Burni » 28 Sep 2016, 17:22

Reive wrote:There needs to be things to do in case no one else is online.

This is pretty much the reason why i got bored with YO version. Private servers just simply dont have enough people playing or when they do the server population usually dies fairly fast... which leads to having to change server.

Thats why im waiting for the MMO version, though im getting bit pessimistic about it and how long its been deleyed now...

Jimbo wrote:You never hunted animals? Animals are a dangerous fightable something.

Also animals are not dangerous... you can kill all of them without getting hurt with a simple sling.

Return to General Discussion