Low FPS on gtx 1060

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Karnholm

Low FPS on gtx 1060

Post by Karnholm » 16 Jan 2017, 18:41

Hi I have FPS problems. I have 8GB of memory, AMD FX 6350, Gefroce 1060 6GB and I have around 25 FPS on medium. That is way too low right? Can I somehow make it go higher, without going to LOW settings?

MSB4Revy
Beta Tester

Re: Low FPS on gtx 1060

Post by MSB4Revy » 17 Jan 2017, 01:26

ha ha!
16gb ram
AMD 8350FX Black Edition
R390x 8gb DRAM

And the same FPS, or less :D

Alakar
Beta Tester

Post by Alakar » 17 Jan 2017, 01:47

Yep either upgrade to Intel or wait to upgrade for Ryzen... either way AMD FX chipset really sucks with this game since its mostly about single core performance which the AMD FX Series does not have.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 17 Jan 2017, 05:26

Karnholm wrote:Hi I have FPS problems. I have 8GB of memory, AMD FX 6350, Gefroce 1060 6GB and I have around 25 FPS on medium. That is way too low right? Can I somehow make it go higher, without going to LOW settings?

If you are on a laptop ensure that you've got your nvidia settings set to utilize the discrete video card rather than the onboard one. Ususally when a laptop has a high powered video card in addition to the on board one, the default settings tend to pick the el cheapo card to conserve power.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

Blackberrygoo

Post by Blackberrygoo » 19 Jan 2017, 14:37

It's the games poor coding and architecture , it literally can't handle what it has to handle and in response to that throttles your PC in awkward ways without even using enough resources . Just poor coding and programming IMO , it runs like crap for everyone in my server (usually 40-64 players on) not to mention the server fps is so low it's laughable . I don't know how this game lasted this long and honestly if the MMO is just as unstable (constant crashes, runtime errors , poor fps ) then it will fail even harder than the YO version .

I'm honestly appalled that I get such garbage low fps in a "complete" game .

Specs :
Nvidia gtx 1060 with 6gb vram
I5-3570k
Z77 chipset
8gb ram (always freed up besides about 1.5 of it)

In all other MMos and server based survival games with lots going on (dayz , mortal online , elder scrolls online , rust , ark , even fucking star citizen runs better for fucks sake)I can get a solid 40-60 fps at all times with the exception of SC which dips to low 20s occasionally on all highs , but LIF YO ? I'm lucky to get my fps at a solid 30 for more than an hour , and don't get me started on the daily morning lag.

This games coding is broke , devs you have a LLOT OF WORK TODO before this title or the MMO can be considered stable , optimized and playable .

Bodil
Devoted Believer

Post by Bodil » 19 Jan 2017, 17:06

Blackberrygoo wrote:It's the games poor coding and architecture , it literally can't handle what it has to handle and in response to that throttles your PC in awkward ways without even using enough resources . Just poor coding and programming IMO , it runs like crap for everyone in my server (usually 40-64 players on) not to mention the server fps is so low it's laughable . I don't know how this game lasted this long and honestly if the MMO is just as unstable (constant crashes, runtime errors , poor fps ) then it will fail even harder than the YO version .

I'm honestly appalled that I get such garbage low fps in a "complete" game .

Specs :
Nvidia gtx 1060 with 6gb vram
I5-3570k
Z77 chipset
8gb ram (always freed up besides about 1.5 of it)

In all other MMos and server based survival games with lots going on (dayz , mortal online , elder scrolls online , rust , ark , even fucking star citizen runs better for fucks sake)I can get a solid 40-60 fps at all times with the exception of SC which dips to low 20s occasionally on all highs , but LIF YO ? I'm lucky to get my fps at a solid 30 for more than an hour , and don't get me started on the daily morning lag.

This games coding is broke , devs you have a LLOT OF WORK TODO before this title or the MMO can be considered stable , optimized and playable .

IB4 Standard screaming Fanboi response of "EARLY ACCESS ALPHA BETA STILL IN DEV"

GTnKGaming
True Believer

Post by GTnKGaming » 20 Jan 2017, 01:17

Try cutdown any back ground processes you may have going. I have to do it everytime i play

Sycopata666
True Believer

Post by Sycopata666 » 20 Jan 2017, 12:24

At really MMO is more stable and have better performance vs YO versión. Probably they Focused on the obtimitzation of MMO version.

Return to General Discussion