[Forest Village] MAJOR Overhaul and update (Part 1) (0.9.6100)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.

Zennoya
Alpha Tester

Re: MAJOR Overhaul and update (Part 1) (0.9.6100)

Post by Zennoya » 13 Mar 2017, 00:04

Arrakis wrote:We are including name of the game at the very beginning of each announcement we post on forums for quite a while now. How is it still confusing? Also, you can view fully separated news by hovering over game titles on the top right and selecting 'News'.

How its confusing?
I go to Bethesda forums ( http://forums.bethsoft.com/ ). At first page i see game names and choose the one i want to read about, info, patchnotes etc.
I go to EA forums ( https://forum.ea.com/ ) . At first page i see game names and choose the one i want to read about, info, patchnotes etc.
I go to Paradox forums ( https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/ ). At first page i see "Games" tab when i see game names and choose the one i want to read about, info, patchnotes etc.
Same in all other publishes.

And here? I open forum to see patch notes. I see LiF MMO + YO tab and LiF:FV tab. So i teg to the mmo tab. Theres no patch notes there. Ok, I go back and i go to News tab. Get in, see the topic with patch notes. But whats that? What game? I need to get inside to check it out. Yeah, wrong game. I ended up here, seeing Forest Village which i o dont even have. Ok, go back search for the one to the game i have.
I see some other ones named "Crops Growth Fix (1.1.8.1) " i get in. And again Naah, its LiF:YO. Ok i continue to search. But wait. Theres patch notes tab on the top. Ill check there. Yay, i see the patch notes with the names and i can check which game they belongs too without gettin in. But wait... theres no Crops Growth Fix patch name here for YO. Are those the same patches that were in the previous folder? Or different ones? After a bit of research it seems the same, but with different discusions and different names. Why they are duplicated if they are about the same stuff? Maybe Patchnotes are locked for comments ? Nope. Theres discussion there too. Hmm. I dont know. Lets check some Dev News then. I get in and WHOAA. Theres "forrest village" separated folder. It means others are YO and MOO right? Wrong. "Development News #15 - Forest Village Launch + New site + some News!" in the main folder. That means i need to check which belongs to the FV and which to YO and MMO. But theres not an single gamename in most of those.

Its not "a bit" confusing to You? This forum is huge mess with duplicates, all games mixed together in same folders.

You should have all games separated to a different folders. Have Patch notes folder with locked patch notes, so they are in order of releasing, not people comment, and have people comment them elsewhere. Then you will be able to say its not confusing. But ofcourse noone cares, its not confusing to You, and all those people that complains are idiots that cant read... Gnight.

Return to News and Information