The main reason we are releasing this current patch is that we’ve managed to defeat the persistent bug that has caused random server lag on many servers. We’ve managed to patch some servers on the fly, but a proper full patch and server restart is needed. During the process of locating this bug and the effort to minimize the impact, we’ve implemented numerous server side optimizations that we are also including today.
Patch notes (ver. 0.8.4.0 (MMO)):
New features and tweaks:
- Guild leader can now see the position of all his fellow guildmates on the global map Available in the guild management screen under “Map” link (updates every 30 secs) [link]
- Guild leader CAN now actually remove personal claims from his guild’s claim
- You can no longer damage your own guild’s buildings, when JH is not active
- Primitive rope is not considered an expensive item anymore for monument sacrifices
- Fixed an unlimited number of personal claims. One character can have only one personal claim now.
- Minor guild leaders can kick and promote/demote guild members properly now
- Optimized physics calculations for idle standing horses
- Optimized physics calculations in all cases
- Fixed multiple issues with crossing server node borders
- Fixed heraldry management button not being visible
Saturday — 18:00 UTC (14:00 EDT, 11:00 PDT, 20:00 CEST, 21:00 MSK)
Sunday — 18:00 UTC (14:00 EDT, 11:00 PDT, 20:00 CEST, 21:00 MSK)
Judgement Hour events will be one hour in duration.
- The team