May i ask that.. is there any VPN that can connect to Ru server

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
Artoria Pendragon
Zealous Believer

May i ask that.. is there any VPN that can connect to Ru server

Post by Artoria Pendragon » 25 May 2016, 08:22

Asian servers are all gone . but some of us have a bad Ping for Ru server (300 or more Ping),even though with having a lauguage barrier,we love this game and dont want to give it up for playing.
丨Revenge丨Unity丨Brave丨Yeomanry |

Albertoconta

Re: May i ask that.. is there any VPN that can connect to Ru server

Post by Albertoconta » 07 Jul 2016, 00:09

There are several VPN services with multiple russian server locations. Personally I'd recommend IPvanish, because they have the fastest network of any VPN I've used.

Here's a review of their service: http://www.vpnuniversity.com/review/ipvanish

If price is an issue but you still want to ensure decent speeds, I'd look at PIA which is half the price of IPVanish but also has a russian VPN server.

Habanvee

Post by Habanvee » 08 Jan 2020, 23:08

I bought Avast last month and when I tried to connect the Russian server there wasn't any so I contact the support team but didn't receive any reply from them.

The news itself is not very transparent for me. Earlier Avast SecureLine mostly to connect through Russian servers and since a lot of VPN stop their server in Russia mean's you can't play the game anymore?

Thereafter I recently found this guide https://techloris.com/best-vpn/ which explains the ExpressVPN still works to the Russian server including some other countries.

Without a reliable VPN service, too many sites are unavailable to the user of Russian sites.
Last edited by Habanvee on 02 Feb 2020, 07:31, edited 1 time in total.

Eele

Post by Eele » 15 Jan 2020, 08:59

Using a VPN for the MMO is not needed because now there is the global server/world "Godenland". You can't select any other server because there is are no other servers anymore.

Return to General Discussion