Hey fellow villagers!
We’ve been working tirelessly, late into the night - fueled by takeout food and desperation - to fix the crashes that some of our players were experiencing (thank you for giving feedback, which greatly speeds up the process!). We’ve managed to solve a large amount of the issues that were leading to crashes - phew.
Please let us know if you still experience crashes so we can get to the bottom of them once and for all!
We also released a patch earlier today with a few small features:
- We slightly reduced the memory usage of the game
- Little improvements in the view culling system
- Added some cosmetic models in the game
- Caches for game data (like models, textures, animations) are refactored and now work faster
- Save process now consumes less memory
- Some bug fixes on multithreading
- Miners are split into stone/iron
- Farmers are split into fruit/vegetables