Merry Feudalism! (0.6.22.0 (MMO))

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.

CrazyCheater
Alpha Tester

Re: Merry Feudalism! (0.6.22.0 (MMO))

Post by CrazyCheater » 24 Dec 2016, 13:41

Devs, you cant be serious about that. Please rethink what you are doing to everyone who has christmas on 24/25/26... :no:
Everyone who has conflicts with russians is f*cked up :%)

Stormsblade
Alpha Tester

Post by Stormsblade » 24 Dec 2016, 14:10

I join with others voicing their concerns.
If a defending clan is unable to pick an appropriate defense time, it would be better to delay JH testing.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 24 Dec 2016, 17:25

I understand the desire to test some combat mechanics, but I am not sure what JH is supposed to test when there is no proper siege mechanics in the game, no proper siege weapons in the game, issues with taking alignment hits when war is declared, and some issues with setting standings.

As such this seems to be more about allowing people to engage in looting and killing for an hour without alignment penalties. Not to mention settling some long standing grudges built up over two plus years of YO.

Perhaps if we knew the reason why this needed to be tested there would be less objections from some of your long time testers.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Nomeatloaf
Zealous Believer

Post by Nomeatloaf » 24 Dec 2016, 17:39

Azzerhoden wrote:I understand the desire to test some combat mechanics, but I am not sure what JH is supposed to test when there is no proper siege mechanics in the game, no proper siege weapons in the game, issues with taking alignment hits when war is declared, and some issues with setting standings.

As such this seems to be more about allowing people to engage in looting and killing for an hour without alignment penalties. Not to mention settling some long standing grudges built up over two plus years of YO.

Perhaps if we knew the reason why this needed to be tested there would be less objections from some of your long time testers.

I would even be okay with this, If it wasn't for the fact that a huge majority of players CANNOT get online for that time, so its not testing wars, or even settling grudges, its allowing players that can log on get free loot.
We will take your women, burn your villages, and drink from your skulls! - Sparhawk Battleborn

Christinakelton999
Zealous Believer

Post by Christinakelton999 » 24 Dec 2016, 19:13

Here are all of the Item IDs I could find for the new additions:

GM Robe: 1436
Believer Robe (Old GM Robe): 1379
Gottlung Yule Hat: 1415
Slavard Yule Hat: 1422
Khoor Yule Hat: 1423
Yule Boots: 1427
Yule Mittens: 1434