Mines

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Bgerhartz

Mines

Post by Bgerhartz » 18 Jul 2017, 23:39

The terraforming aspects in the mines are horrible. Get stuck all the time. Take a page from wurm and fix this part of the game or i for one wont continue. This game has a lot of potential scrap the crappy underground mechanics.

Zohann

Re: Mines

Post by Zohann » 20 Jul 2017, 08:45

Bgerhartz wrote:The terraforming aspects in the mines are horrible. Get stuck all the time. Take a page from wurm and fix this part of the game or i for one wont continue. This game has a lot of potential scrap the crappy underground mechanics.

If you mean that the ceiling of the mine got bugged than i can explain you how to avoud it.

This bug happens when you digged the mine tile both as Dig Forward and Dig Down/Dig Up. So, if you want to avoid that, dig the tile only in one direction until fully digged. That also happens even if you yourself digged in one direction, but your mate or someone else digged this tile even at least one time in another direction. So be careful and warn your fellow diggers which direction to dig. Its an old bug and the devs are well aware of it. Like any other tons of bugs with which they are busy right now. So be patient, mate. Like we all).

Elgar

Re: Mines

Post by Elgar » 05 Aug 2017, 09:46

Zohann wrote:If you mean that the ceiling of the mine got bugged than i can explain you how to avoud it.

This bug happens when you digged the mine tile both as Dig Forward and Dig Down/Dig Up. So, if you want to avoid that, dig the tile only in one direction until fully digged. That also happens even if you yourself digged in one direction, but your mate or someone else digged this tile even at least one time in another direction. So be careful and warn your fellow diggers which direction to dig. Its an old bug and the devs are well aware of it. Like any other tons of bugs with which they are busy right now. So be patient, mate. Like we all).

I didn't know the exact reason. Thank you, very useful !
"Life is Feudal punches you in the mouth and then laughs at you for bleeding." - Saxxon

Return to General Discussion